April 16, 2024, 06:53:36 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 05, 2014, 09:15:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

how cool

5 wow, such zelda
4 (30.8%)
4 omg omg omg
4 (30.8%)
3 meh, this is the exciting zelda?
3 (23.1%)
2 looks bland, do not want
1 (7.7%)
1 poopy poop
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

finally started this a few days ago

i already have to deduct 10 points from my scale of 100 for absolutely inexcusably terrible inventory management

gee, if only the wii u had a second screen that could have been dedicated entirely to menu functions hocuspocus;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Alexis on March 13, 2017, 06:00:56 AM
Quote from: Thyme on March 05, 2017, 08:10:51 PM
can't wait for the tecreview happydood;

lol

to be honest, there is a lot i could complain about, but i'm holding my tongue in the hope that it gets better with time musica.cards;

TooB

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on December 17, 2017, 08:52:35 AM
finally started this a few days ago

i already have to deduct 10 points from my scale of 100 for absolutely inexcusably terrible inventory management

gee, if only the wii u had a second screen that could have been dedicated entirely to menu functions hocuspocus;
that would've worked if the game didn't have to work with switch as well, unfortunately.

That's one reason I kinda wish the game was Wii u exclusive like it was supposed to be.

Kalahari Inkantation

i know, i will never not be bitter about their deliberate sabotaging of this game to ensure parity with the sw*tch awdood;

it makes the sheikah slate feel even more out of place

Kalahari Inkantation

also, the impermanence of weapons kind of takes all the joy out of acquiring a new one, because you know it's going to shatter in 15 hits unless you don't use it at all

why are solid metal objects so flimsy in this game

Thyme

speaking of sabotage
isn't that what you're doing to your gaming experience by playing the wii u version 5thgrade;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Alexis on December 17, 2017, 03:26:37 PM
speaking of sabotage
isn't that what you're doing to your gaming experience by playing the wii u version 5thgrade;

no, i prefer the wii u version's cinematic 24fps nyandood;

TooB

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on December 17, 2017, 03:00:34 PM
also, the impermanence of weapons kind of takes all the joy out of acquiring a new one, because you know it's going to shatter in 15 hits unless you don't use it at all

why are solid metal objects so flimsy in this game
agreed.

Basically, weapons, "dungeons," and no story worth paying attention to are my biggest gripes.

What I want from the next console Zelda is essentially a bigger version of Link Between Worlds.

Make it open world, (if you must), have actual dungeons you can tackle in any order, make it possible to have all, or most weapons immediately, and a decent story.

Kalahari Inkantation

I will finally be resuming this game today. 5thgrade;

But not before pirating every single Amiibo with exclusive DLC. nyandood;

Thyme

Quote from: Magyarorszag on December 17, 2017, 09:02:53 AM
Quote from: Alexis on March 13, 2017, 06:00:56 AM
Quote from: Thyme on March 05, 2017, 08:10:51 PM
can't wait for the tecreview happydood;

lol

to be honest, there is a lot i could complain about, but i'm holding my tongue in the hope that it gets better with time musica.cards;

nvm i don't want your review anymore musica.cards;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 01, 2018, 03:41:38 PM
But not before pirating every single Amiibo with exclusive DLC. nyandood;

btw you can all do this quite easily:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7toV6R3lf0[/youtube]

And in fact, I encourage you to (absolutely Nintendo). 5thgrade;

TooB

But, I like my little collectible figures :(

Kalahari Inkantation

fair enough, but i simply refuse to endorse artificially scarce, retailer-exclusive, day one, on disc, PHYSICAL DLC with my dollar

EAT SH*T N*NTENDO

bluaki

I like collecting the Amiibo figures just for being figures. I haven't really seen any use of them in games that I particularly care about.

If some sort of amiibo-locked content ends up existing for a figure I wouldn't otherwise buy for the figure itself, I won't hesitate to use a mock NFC tag.

Go Up