April 18, 2024, 05:27:07 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 05, 2014, 09:15:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

how cool

5 wow, such zelda
4 (30.8%)
4 omg omg omg
4 (30.8%)
3 meh, this is the exciting zelda?
3 (23.1%)
2 looks bland, do not want
1 (7.7%)
1 poopy poop
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

i don't think anybody would defend moldarach but i too thought tentalus was fun (despite looking extremely stupid)

and koloktos, and final girahim, and true-form demise

it's too bad the fun to be had with those bosses is diluted by the liberal recycling of the imprisoned and the other girahim fights

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on November 15, 2015, 05:58:21 PM
i don't think anybody would defend moldarach but i too thought tentalus was fun (despite looking extremely stupid)

and koloktos, and final girahim, and true-form demise

it's too bad the fun to be had with those bosses is diluted by the liberal recycling of the imprisoned and the other girahim fights
in anything, the setpiece of the tentalus fight is awesome

Samus Aran

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on November 15, 2015, 04:11:32 PM
I'll admit the scorpion was a bit dull but dude the tentacle dude was one of my favorites, and I thought the swimming was solid

also,
Quote from: KAZOOIE-BANJO on November 14, 2015, 10:35:23 PM
collecting musical notes was not fun

lmao

and i specifically meant that the dumb mandatory minigame where you swim and collect notes in the flooded forest is awful, not that the swimming itself is a problem

Kalahari Inkantation

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-01-14-zelda-twilight-princess-hd-has-a-new-dungeon

reminder:

QuoteAnd, as already known, the Wolf Link Amiibo saves data to be used somehow in the all-new Legend of Zelda game headed to Wii U later this year.

I can't wait to see how they destroy this series once and for all.

Nyerp

zelda u will have a season pass amiibo

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote“Please look forward to it, because I think we’ll be able to make ‘something new’ like Ocarina of Time was,” Aonuma added.

they have been saying this now for the past 15 years and it never turns out to be even remotely true

C.Mongler

yeah we'll see on that one lol

also what does an open world zelda even entail? like random quests? more people in the cities? just a bigger world? like aren't most modern zeldas technically kind of an open world game already, just with a relatively really tiny, boring map.

[spoiler]maybe im just too stoned right now[/spoiler]

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 10, 2016, 09:11:55 PM
like aren't most modern zeldas technically kind of an open world game already, just with a relatively really tiny, boring map.

yes

i unironically hope for the next zelda to take influence from skyrim in the way that it makes excellent use of every acre of its overworld

TooB

A heart piece in every nook
And a blue rupee in every cranny and the game will tell you about it each time you pick one up.

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Just give us a lawnmower already.

And a lawnmower Amiibo.

Hiro

I actually believe aonuma this time, seeing as skyward sword actually had some changes for once, and link between worlds especially played around with the format, it seems like he actually has been wanting to shake the series up a bit lately

Go Up