March 28, 2024, 01:39:03 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fav console design

Started by ME##, November 10, 2014, 12:14:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Fuck you the transparent game boy was the best one
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

i liked the transparent n64 as well

also my answer to this thread is still super famicom, as it was all those years ago. got one right next to me now, so i can gaze at its beauty whenever i please.

Hiro

More often than not transparent game systems look cool as fuck

bluaki

I'm not really a fan of the PS4 line's whole multi-layered and slanted trapezoidal design. The Slim and Pro at least do it better than the original, but I prefer the Xbox One designs tbh. It certainly doesn't hurt that the Xbone X is so much smaller than the bulky PS4 Pro.

that said as far as PS4 models go I do like this translucent blue one, though I'd like it better without that metal plate or whatever it is. I have a similarly translucent blue (but much brighter) DS4 (v2) that apparently was a limited edition Walmart exclusive

C.Mongler

Quote from: Thyme on August 11, 2018, 05:58:07 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 11, 2018, 05:20:28 PMtransparent/semi-transparent hardware sillydood;

ikr, what year is it? n_u

ban
ban
ban
ban
ban
ban
ban
ban
ban
ban
ban
ban
ban

YPrrrr

If Cmongler thinks the sexiest designs were 90s atomic purple he is allowed to think so

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

i have more mixed feelings about translucent chassis in general (i wouldn't want a translucent shitph*ne for example) but i think it really works for that one particular ps4 model lol

mannit i would totally buy if i could cry;

YPrrrr

Especially with that 2 TB hd

Go Up