September 28, 2024, 08:35:08 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hello.

Started by Iony, June 12, 2007, 08:40:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Iony

Hi. I am Iony, although I go by different names depending on what I feel like. I play the drums, listen to mostly rock music (if you really want me to elaborate, just ask), am an average photoshop artist (by my own evaluation anyways), and am an atheist. I also dislike people who go out of their way to use big and fancy words when they don't need to so they can look smart, unless of course you do it in a joking around kind of way like I sometimes do. I can't think of anything else to say, and don't really think more needs to be said. So here I am.

Oh yeah, I like root beer.

6M69I69B9

June 12, 2007, 08:56:53 PM #1 Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 02:00:55 PM by Original_MIB
K, have fun in BOYAH. flower;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

V

Quote from: Iony on June 12, 2007, 08:40:11 PM
[WORDS WORDS WORDS]

Oh yeah, I like root beer.

I like you already. yes;

Iony

Root beer brings people together!

Thanks for the welcoming.

LCK

Always nice to see a fellow atheist.

Drums, rock music? Elaborate, please.

Iony

Quote from: Trevor on June 13, 2007, 09:52:53 AMDrums, rock music? Elaborate, please.

Gladly. As far as the drums go, I have an electronic drum set that I enjoy playing. I don't really know how much more I could elaborate on that.

With the music, I know saying "I like rock" doesn't say much because there's so many different kinds, but I'm not the best in the world at picking out specific genres, so I'll just say that some bands that enjoy most include Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, Rage Against the Machine, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Man On Earth, and Led Zeppelin.

I would hate to be on fire. burned;

iamhollywood

Hey man.  nigro;

Go Up