April 16, 2024, 07:57:43 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

that offer for the steam link isn't available in canada and i totes would have bought it :(

my 30ft hdmi setup has started fucking up and now i need an alternative if i want to play some pissey in the living room

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 03, 2018, 04:15:13 PM
>the steaming link is $2.50

...alright, at that price, i pretty much don't have a choice
that's why I got one

Samus Aran

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 03, 2018, 05:10:55 PM
Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on July 03, 2018, 04:35:40 PM
i bought one just to have it lmao

i mean for <3 dollars i don't see why not lol

the steam controller i bought with it is even more a "just to have it" sort of thing because i have no real intention of using it other than just to try it out

But I think this is their real trick. A Steam Link and controller for just over $30. Do I really want that? smithicide;

personally i don't think the controller is worth it unless you're like me and you just really wanna collect gaming shit. i mean, the link is compatible with pretty much every modern typical controller. if you have a ps3, ps4, 360, or xbone, you already have great controllers to use with the link.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: donʼt letʼs on July 03, 2018, 05:14:24 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 03, 2018, 04:15:13 PM
>the steaming link is $2.50

...alright, at that price, i pretty much don't have a choice
that's why I got one

Now I understand how you got suckered. putindisapproves;

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on July 03, 2018, 05:20:26 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 03, 2018, 05:10:55 PM
i bought one just to have it lmao

i mean for <3 dollars i don't see why not lol

the steam controller i bought with it is even more a "just to have it" sort of thing because i have no real intention of using it other than just to try it out

But I think this is their real trick. A Steam Link and controller for just over $30. Do I really want that? smithicide;

personally i don't think the controller is worth it unless you're like me and you just really wanna collect gaming shit. i mean, the link is compatible with pretty much every modern typical controller. if you have a ps3, ps4, 360, or xbone, you already have great controllers to use with the link.

yeah i already have ps3 and ps4 and wii u controllers i could very well use lol, and tbh my use for the steam link is quite limited as i just use a 15' hdmi cable

but.......... smithicide;

i've always been quite curious about what the steam controller is like lol awdood;

Quote from: Thyme on July 03, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
that offer for the steam link isn't available in canada and i totes would have bought it :(

my 30ft hdmi setup has started fucking up and now i need an alternative if i want to play some pissey in the living room

what's the cost in trudeaustan lol

if the difference really is that huge, one of us could prob. ship one to you y/n

Thyme

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 03, 2018, 05:30:28 PM
what's the cost in trudeaustan lol

if the difference really is that huge, one of us could prob. ship one to you y/n

a reseller has it on bezoson.ca for 130$ myface;

but i remember paying out the ass for tyler's 3ds, never again putindisapproves;

Kalahari Inkantation

jesus christ

what's the max you'd be willing to pay for one lol befuddlement

customs fees couldn't be that bad for a <3 dollar item

Nyerp

psn has a pretty big sale going on right now

strongbad

edf 4.1 recently went on sale for 19.99 forever (i assume it is because edf 5 will get an english release soon)

incredible value. i started the grind up again the other night

Hiro

Maybe I should go get it since I'm never getting my copy back

C.Mongler

not really a deal per se since this is just basically financing an Xbox, but MSoft just put out 'Xbox All Access' where you basically get an X or an S, 2 years of Live, and 2 Years of Gamepass that you pay for over 24 months with 0% interest. it's a pretty good fucking deal if you prefer payment plans and are tryin' to scoop a bone. i might do this in a couple months myself once my ps4 pro novelty wears off lol  goodjob;

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/xboxallaccess

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 27, 2018, 10:53:03 AMnot really a deal per se since this is just basically financing an Xbox, but MSoft just put out 'Xbox All Access' where you basically get an X or an S, 2 years of Live, and 2 Years of Gamepass that you pay for over 24 months with 0% interest. it's a pretty good fucking deal if you prefer payment plans and are tryin' to scoop a bone. i might do this in a couple months myself once my ps4 pro novelty wears off lol  goodjob;

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/xboxallaccess

i'm not even sure i want an xbone all that much but this is actually pretty enticing just for the sake of my obsession with collecting consoles

befuddlement

C.Mongler

it is based on credit tho so you'll need decent credit to get approved and two you shouldnt get if there's even a chance you'll miss payments cuz itll fuck up your credit score lol, just FYI BOYO

the S deal actually saves you like $100 off MSRP when all said and done, so thats a sweet deal, tho you are then getting the weakass version of their console then lol

TooB

The weakass version is the one I have, actually

C.Mongler

also goes until Dec 31, 2018 apparently. also have to go to a microsoft store to get it as well, at least for now.

Quote from: Big Goop on August 27, 2018, 11:08:17 AMThe weakass version is the one I have, actually
same buddy, same cry;

Go Up