September 28, 2024, 08:25:05 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My Dog.

Started by Himu, June 13, 2007, 02:30:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

Daddy

I can't have a dog because I'm not a home owner.  gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Andrios

Quote from: JMV290 on June 13, 2007, 12:08:54 PM
I can't have a dog because I'm not a home owner.  gonk;
My landlord let us have cats.  Ugh, my oldest cat has torn this house up.  We're definitely not getting our safety deposit back.  I see now why most landlords don't allow pets.

Andrios

Quote from: Lawlz on June 13, 2007, 12:10:03 PM
KAKI IS THE ONLY WINNER HERE.
Quote from: Bassir on June 13, 2007, 12:07:22 PM
ewww dogs ugly;

thumbup;
Yup, I love cats.

These are three of the six strays I feed.  Aren't they precious? I like the one in the middle the best.  I named her "Lulu" because she reminds me of my mom's black and white kitty back in the States.  And look at her little nose!  It's like a skunk!  I want to pet on it =)

LCK

THREAD IS NOW ABOUT CATS

Bushy

Quote from: steal on June 13, 2007, 12:17:55 PM
I still don't get what people like about dogs. psyduck;

If I had pictures of my cats, I'd post some. emo;
Dogs are for athletic people.

Cats are for fat people .
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Andrios

QuoteThread is now about cats.

Fucking YAY.

That's Dakota, who is now my mom's cat, but was my first really kitty.  I miss her so much.

Kotis (Dakota's nickname) and Monkey.

Mitsey, about to fall asleep.

That's Mitsey's lightning bolt tail.

Baxter and I, when we first got him and he was still a good kitty.

The "Basser" egg.  He loved that thing.

Sex kitten that plays video games.  Hot.

Oh... yeah.

Mitsey in the kitten condo.

LCK

My cat Snuggles.

Holy shit, I just realized this was animated. psyduck;
Not very well, either.

Andrios

I must be really fat then, because I have about six cats that I still call mine.  (I could so see myself being a crazy cat lady when I'm old and alone.)  I have three that are back in the States with my mom (who USED to be mine):  Lulu, Dakota, and Socks.  I have three that live here with me in Japan:  Baxter (who we are getting rid of.. *sigh*), Ramsey, and Mitsey.  Then, there are the six strays that I feed and give milk to on a daily basis.  I don't really have names for them.  There are two "Ramsey" kittens (they look like my Ramsey) a "Lulu" kitten, a "Baxter" kitten (gray and white and chunky, just like Baxter), a "Kotis" kitten (who doesn't look like Dakota, but she acts like her, long story), and a mama kitten, who is the mom to all of the kittens except the "Kotis" kitten.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Machine on June 13, 2007, 12:20:56 PM
QuoteThread is now about cats.

Fucking YAY.

That's Dakota, who is now my mom's cat, but was my first really kitty.  I miss her so much.

Kotis (Dakota's nickname) and Monkey.

Mitsey, about to fall asleep.

That's Mitsey's lightning bolt tail.

Baxter and I, when we first got him and he was still a good kitty.

The "Basser" egg.  He loved that thing.

Sex kitten that plays video games.  Hot.

Oh... yeah.

Mitsey in the kitten condo.

I lol'd at the one with the Xbox360 controller.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Machine on June 13, 2007, 12:25:42 PM
I must be really fat then, because I have about six cats that I still call mine.  (I could so see myself being a crazy cat lady when I'm old and alone.)  I have three that are back in the States with my mom (who USED to be mine):  Lulu, Dakota, and Socks.  I have three that live here with me in Japan:  Baxter (who we are getting rid of.. *sigh*), Ramsey, and Mitsey.  Then, there are the six strays that I feed and give milk to on a daily basis.  I don't really have names for them.  There are two "Ramsey" kittens (they look like my Ramsey) a "Lulu" kitten, a "Baxter" kitten (gray and white and chunky, just like Baxter), a "Kotis" kitten (who doesn't look like Dakota, but she acts like her, long story), and a mama kitten, who is the mom to all of the kittens except the "Kotis" kitten.
How come you're giving away Baxter? emo;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Andrios

We have tried to give Baxter a second chance, and then a third, and then a.. You get what I'm saying.  He has torn up this house, ripped down every curtain from every window, which wouldn't be THAT bad, but we do not own this house, and those curtains were there when we started renting it.  I know, it's partially our fault for not getting him de-clawed, but the place on base refuses to de-claw our cats since it's "inhumane," which, okay, if they want to take that stance, fine, but don't fucking tell me something is inhumane, and then neuter my cat without giving him pain meds.  They didn't give him anything at all.  I wanted to fucking ... Whatever, that's another story.  So, we have a cat that still has his claws who is ripping up the tatami mats in the nursery, which those cost $50 each, and he's damaged at least two of them, if not more.  He's scratched up the floor just from being hyper and running around all day (we have wood floors.)  He's broken a glass ceiling fan blade and cut his own little ass on it.  He's knocked over a glass dish that my mom gave me. 

Okay, so all of those things are just him being a cat, really.  He doesn't know any better.  He just needs to be de-clawed, that's it.  Well, we got some kittens for him to play with because he was lonely and would cry all day at the window (and even try to open the window, aww) at the neighbor's cat.  We didn't let him in the room with the kittens when we first got them because they were way too small and he hadn't been neutered at that point.  I didn't want him raping my babies, heh.  Once we did get him fixed and he had healed enough so that the kittens wouldn't hurt him much if they swatted at his balls, we let him in the room with us, and he was fine with the kittens.  He loved on them, and licked them a lot.  Then, a few days later, something snapped.  He was always attacking them, and really hurting them.  He was going beyond just being playful.  He would get his big 12 pound (probably more by now) ass on top of them and tear at their stomachs.  Both kittens STILL have scars on their tummies from him, and that was a while ago.  So, we decided that Bax would stay downstairs until they were old enough to fight back.  He would sneak in anyway and attack them sometimes, which, whatever, I threw him out, but one time, he attacked Mitsey so bad before I could get his fat ass from under the bed that she had a fucking seizure.  I flipped out.  Mitsey is the sweetest kitten ever, and I really thought she was dead after what he did.  Steven and I agreed that this was the last straw, and he was going out.  But, we felt so badly for him.  I mean, no one is going to adopt his big ass, everyone wants little kitties or kittens.  We knew he'd just wind up getting euthanized, and I didn't want to be responsible for that.  He did his little "hey im a sweet cat i am gonna lub on you a lot ok dun take me bak to the kennels ok?" routine, and as usual we fell for it, and gave him ANOTHER chance.  To this day, he's still bad.  He still runs around and knocks stuff over all the time, and he still tries to terrorize the kittens whenever he gets in the room/they run out.  And it's really not fair to either party.  The kittens should be allowed to be downstairs, and he should be allowed in here with me so I can love on him.  (Sure, I could go down there with him, but I'm on bed rest, and sometimes I just don't feel like going all the way downstairs...)  And then, and this is the big reason we are getting rid of him (with the kittens being the second big reason), I'm having a baby in three months.  I am not going to let him treat my child the way he treats those kittens.  Steven thinks he just wants attention since he probably feels the kittens are stealing attention from him.  I bet he definitely won't like it then when I'm all about the baby once he or she is born.  My brother has a cat who we all thought was a perfect angel.  He was really nice and always sat with them and he never ripped up anything like Baxter does.  Then, they had a baby a few months ago.  He jumps on top of her constantly, and this is a big cat.  Fat, like at least 15 pounds.  He weighs twice what my niece does!  He's probably just trying to smell on her, and maybe give her some affection, but, they had to get rid of him.  He wouldn't stop getting on top of her.  I don't want Baxter doing that.  He does that to the kittens, and then he tries to rip their tummies out.

SO! THAT is why we are getting rid of him next payday (you have to pay a fee for them to take back animals you have adopted, sorta as a "shame on you" fee, I guess.)

Go Up