March 28, 2024, 09:46:30 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tracking the ISIL

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 19, 2014, 03:57:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

http://www.vox.com/2014/8/26/6067123/isis-poll

why is the western world so full of edgy contrarian anti-western teenagers

i bet the bulk of those polled know literally nothing about isis aside from that it's """islamic""" and anti-western

ncba93ivyase

5 in 6 french people are muslim

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

With an estimated total of 5 to 10 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe.[1][2]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac[/youtube]

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Le Front national nous sauvera

silvertone

Quote from: Tectron on August 26, 2014, 10:33:00 AM
http://www.vox.com/2014/8/26/6067123/isis-poll

why is the western world so full of edgy contrarian anti-western teenagers

i bet the bulk of those polled know literally nothing about isis aside from that it's """islamic""" and anti-western
just gotta wait for the next 9/11 and amerika stronk muslim genocide Vortex commences

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on August 26, 2014, 10:40:53 AM
With an estimated total of 5 to 10 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe.[1][2]

yeah but even if every single muslim in france were sympathetic to isis that wouldn't account for that extra 6%

and as the article indicates, within the muslim demographic itself, it's mostly young dumbasses who are exhibiting isis apologism, and probably because it's the absolute edgiest thing a braindead youngster of islamic faith with no knowledge of the world outside their comfortable little bubble could possibly do

ncba93ivyase

i blame feminists

i've never encountered people who love the idea of the noble savage more than feminists and they think that any criticism of any muslim is "racism"

[spoiler]seriously. whenever i next come across a post about them calling out people who are against ISIS "racist" i'll post it[/spoiler]

PLEASEHELP1991

ironic considering women don't have as much rights in the muslim world?
I love [you]

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on August 27, 2014, 12:00:13 AM
i blame feminists

i've never encountered people who love the idea of the noble savage more than feminists and they think that any criticism of any muslim is "racism"

[spoiler]seriously. whenever i next come across a post about them calling out people who are against ISIS "racist" i'll post it[/spoiler]

i'm sure they exist, but people like that are an incredibly tiny minority lol

i blame the abundance of painfully naive and impressionable young minds who know absolutely nothing aside from their own dissatisfaction with """western""" society brought about by real or perceived inequity against them who see groups like isis, realize that it strikes fear into the hearts of the western world, and rationalize that 'if the west is bad, this must therefore be good' because they want to put their faith in some alternative

that pretty much covers extreme feminists, muslim radicals, braindead extreme leftist and rightist non-muslims, etc. who might find themselves sympathizing with isis because it's the antithesis of the """west""" with which they're so dissatisfied

Go Up