September 24, 2024, 03:18:14 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How does one Advance into The Demonosphere?

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, August 09, 2014, 09:43:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Since I have moved to PORTLAND I have taken it upon myself to use this new location to further my ranking with the dark lord and harness the demonic pulsations of The Pacific Ocean to lead The US into a grand state of demonic renaissance. "How do I go about doing this?" I've asked myself many a night, clutching my headless chicken like a lifesaver keeping me afloat on the sea of Reality and HATE. One Idea That I Have Had and Maybe You Have Too, is to contact the church of Satan. Yet you will have either forgotten, or worse - Not Have Noticed, that they have abandoned the Dark Society in favor of Spewing Out The Lies We Have Fought So Hard to Free Ourselves and Our Families From (See: Koch Brothers, See: The Trilateral Commission, See: The Sham of Libertarianism) One cannot follow down a path of Failed Organizations and False Prophets to obtain the Truth! How do we obtain direct communication to The Demonosphere and build The Celestial Bridge into The Heart of the Sun. I sit with my chicken in my hands, awaiting your suggestions and heartfelt replies.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

me003

just troll messageboards. I hear satan gets a rise out of that.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up