March 28, 2024, 12:12:16 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

scary tech stories

Started by ME##, July 21, 2014, 02:20:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

so a couple hours ago my cat knocked over my water on my desk, a good portion of which ended up on my tv

after panicking forever because my tv was in an endless loop of going through its menus, i decided to open her up and found i could easily disconnect the buttons and now she is working [sans buttons]. wrench;

Daddy

It was a hot day in late august 2013.  I was rushing to get to work when I fumbled my tablet and it went plummeting towards the ground.

Oh no!!! This cannot be.  I quickly ninja'd and caught it less than 3 inches from impact. I felt a rush of relief and my grip loosened on the device.

It fell the remaining 3 inches from my hand to the floor.

#rekt

PLEASEHELP1991

I was playing animal crossing wild world and was a member of an animal crossing fan community
Someone on there invited me to their town and my naive fourteen year old self agreed
Turns out they were gay furries and were having sex and playing animal crossing at the same time
I love [you]

Daddy

Quote from: PLEASEHELP1991 on July 23, 2014, 03:53:44 PM
I was playing animal crossing wild world and was a member of an animal crossing fan community
Someone on there invited me to their town and my naive fourteen year old self agreed
Turns out they were gay furries and were having sex and playing animal crossing at the same time
how do you know sex

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Khadafi on July 23, 2014, 06:55:41 PM
Quote from: PLEASEHELP1991 on July 23, 2014, 03:53:44 PM
how do you know sex
they were mentioning giving each other enemas in the conversations they had
I love [you]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Thyme

i got locked out of my pc by ransomware once, it was p. spoopy

i had to look up how to remove it on my ipod touch lol

strongbad

a while ago there was a beep that would go off about once an hour in my apartment
no idea what it was but it was kind of creepy

over the next few days it got louder and more frequent
finally, after a failed attempt to sleep due to the beep, i noticed that it was coming from my smoke alarm

so i took that shit off the wall and went to sleep

ME##

Quote from: udderfailure on July 24, 2014, 11:21:29 AM
a while ago there was a beep that would go off about once an hour in my apartment
no idea what it was but it was kind of creepy

over the next few days it got louder and more frequent
finally, after a failed attempt to sleep due to the beep, i noticed that it was coming from my smoke alarm

so i took that shit off the wall and went to sleep
you gotta replace those batteries when the time changes boy

snoorkel

My desktop is so full of dust that it howls (p scary)

Quote from: Khadafi on July 23, 2014, 03:16:38 PM
It was a hot day in late august 2013.  I was rushing to get to work when I fumbled my tablet and it went plummeting towards the ground.

Oh no!!! This cannot be.  I quickly ninja'd and caught it less than 3 inches from impact. I felt a rush of relief and my grip loosened on the device.

#rekt

is that a Transformer TF700 w/ dock

ncba93ivyase

Why are the 1 and 6 in circles

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

those are the transform buttons

Daddy

Quote from: infinite luxury on July 31, 2014, 09:36:15 AM
My desktop is so full of dust that it howls (p scary)

Quote from: Khadafi on July 23, 2014, 03:16:38 PM

#rekt

is that a Transformer TF700 w/ dock

TF701t (almost the same but with some beefed up specs) but yeah

also new scary story

my 2tb harddrive is fucked lol

Music is all saved in a backup tho

ikanaide

I spilled cranberry juice into my laptop
after broken for 3 days, it worked again with no problem  doodhuh;

Go Up