April 24, 2024, 01:27:12 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unpopular Opinions: Vidya Game Edition

Started by Commander Fuckass, June 26, 2014, 07:55:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

put it in slow YPR, it's my first time dittodood;

don't let's

Very popular opinion: have the online gaming ids be
top level sorted by boyager name instead of platform.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 04:04:50 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 03:52:48 PMBecause you said clementines make a huge mess etc. and are terrible on the go when they're one of the best portable fruits :|

i didn't say anything about clementines in particular

i said that of citrus fruits in general

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 29, 2018, 05:55:07 PMand citrus fruits are perhaps the worst possible fruit choice for eating "on the go" because no matter what you're going to make a huge mess, and you can't necessarily clean up effectively while on the go lol

i don't want to risk being a sticky animal all day after eating smth

eating an orange or grapefruit requires a large table, a sharp knife, a large plate/cutting board, running water, (paper) towels, soap, a silk bib and a helmet

citrus fruits in their natural form are not something i would ever even consider eating outside of the house lol

And it's true. I have eaten quite a number of citrus fruits in my life, clementines included, thank you kindly. :|

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 03:52:48 PMAlso Corrin

...Are you implying that I have no extensive experience fighting Corrin? Because my embarrassing Smash 4 death count vs. Corrin would immediately and heavily suggest otherwise. goowan

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 03:52:48 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 03:46:45 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AMAlso some game in the chat thread but I can't remember

I'm waiting. :|

lementine falls under that umbrella therefore it technically applies! Although Im clearly being too literal as always!

Also Im just being silly salty about Corrin because your opinion is terrible even though I know you do have experience and you're entitled to think whatever

Kalahari Inkantation

August 15, 2018, 06:05:42 PM #378 Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:25:48 PM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 04:58:34 PMBut Clementine falls under that umbrella therefore it technically applies! Although Im clearly being too literal as always!

Also Im just being silly salty about Corrin because your opinion is terrible even though I know you do have experience and you're entitled to think whatever

That's not literalism, that's pedantry. :|

You may disagree with my opinion on Corrin, but you cannot claim it's illegitimate due to any inexperience on my part. In fact, I'm still waiting for you, or anyone else, to show me a strong opinion of mine that is indeed baseless. akudood;

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 04:04:50 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 03:52:48 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 03:46:45 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AMAlso some game in the chat thread but I can't remember

I'm waiting. :|

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 12:49:25 PMDS was bad, 3ds is good

I am so triggered by this comment that I need to dedicate a whole new thread to it. smth;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 06:11:00 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 12:49:25 PMDS was bad, 3ds is good

I am so triggered by this comment that I need to dedicate a whole new thread to it. smth;
It may be a bit hyperbolic but I do greatly prefer 3ds girl;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: don't let's on August 15, 2018, 04:52:25 PMVery popular opinion: have the online gaming ids be
top level sorted by boyager name instead of platform.

post this opinion in that thread to remind me to make some changes

the whole topic's needed to be cleaned up and reorganized for a while

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 04:31:20 PMalttp is the best zelda game

it is among the best, i agree (once again, although i know that i have by now made this opinion quite popular: 2d zelda >>> 3d zelda)

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 04:31:20 PMalbw is just alttp again

~90% true and a wholly valid complaint

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 04:31:20 PMwith dumbass mechanics

i personally don't hate the new mechanics though lol, maybe i would call them a little shallow but there's nothing inherently wrong with them or the way they're utilized in albw imo

unless there's something really awful/annoying i've since forgotten about

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 04:31:20 PMand terrible art

ehh

it's certainly not as æsthetically pleasing as the sprite-based zelda games are but albw's also not as ugly as i expected it to be based on early promo materials

i guess it has its own charm, but no denying that the 2d zeldas that appeared on the snes and gba are way better looking

Nyerp

here's an unpopular opinion: i really don't like alttp's artstyle. like, at all.

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on August 15, 2018, 07:01:32 PMhere's an unpopular opinion: i really don't like alttp's artstyle. like, at all.

Purple hair hater

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on August 15, 2018, 07:01:32 PMhere's an unpopular opinion: i really don't like alttp's artstyle. like, at all.

now that's a hot take

What don't you like about it? What's an example of a 2D game (Zelda or otherwise) whose art style you do like? befuddlement

C.Mongler

ok now i'm mad!!!

Nyerp

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 16, 2018, 05:48:15 AM

now that's a hot take

What don't you like about it? What's an example of a 2D game (Zelda or otherwise) whose art style you do like? befuddlement
idk i just think the characters all look weird and the background elements look too blocky. the game boy games and minish cap look way better imo

TooB

Nyerp

Go Up