April 20, 2024, 07:53:39 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unpopular Opinions: Vidya Game Edition

Started by Commander Fuckass, June 26, 2014, 07:55:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 12:49:25 PMDS was bad, 3ds is good
it's all about timing son, jmv hit the nail on the head and you just hit your thumb  madood;

YPrrrr

I'm okay with it now I have an excuse not to play all the DS shovelware

C.Mongler

You do know you don't HAVE to play the shovelware titles right?

Mando Pandango

Honestly I'm having a good time but I'm starting to lean towards tec on ALBW. The game has plenty of time still to make up for its shortcomings, but those shortcomings are really making themselves obvious right now.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 02:10:08 PMYou do know you don't HAVE to play the shovelware titles right?
Or the DS for that matter

Daddy

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 02:10:08 PMYou do know you don't HAVE to play the shovelware titles right?
you do if that's all you can buy lmao

C.Mongler

Quote from: Khadafi on August 15, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
you do if that's all you can buy lmao
dam rekt son

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 10:36:54 AMIt means forming a strong opinion and acting like you have extensive experience with something that you've never even actually tried girl;

For example? :|
Your opinion on clementines

What gives you the impression that I've never had a clementine? They are such a common fruit that you'd have to go out of your way to avoid one for 25+ years. befuddlement

Amusingly, in forming a strong negative opinion of my opinion on citrus fruits and acting like you have extensive experience with my citrus consumption history, you have done EXACTLY what it is you accuse me of doing. goowan

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AMAlso some game in the chat thread but I can't remember

I'm waiting. :|

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AMAlso your dating advice (never mind the fact that you were right!)

mother knows best

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 03:46:45 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 10:36:54 AMIt means forming a strong opinion and acting like you have extensive experience with something that you've never even actually tried girl;

For example? :|
Your opinion on clementines

What gives you the impression that I've never had a clementine? They are such a common fruit that you'd have to go out of your way to avoid one for 25+ years. befuddlement

Amusingly, in forming a strong negative opinion of my opinion on citrus fruits and acting like you have extensive experience with my citrus consumption history, you have done EXACTLY what it is you accuse me of doing. goowan

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AMAlso some game in the chat thread but I can't remember

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AMAlso your dating advice (never mind the fact that you were right!)

mother knows best
use you said clementines make a huge mess etc. and are terrible on the go when they're one of the best portable fruits :|

Also Corrin

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 11:31:05 AM
Quote from: Big Goop on August 15, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 11:16:16 AMman for the unpopular opinions thread you guys sure are sensitive to some unpopular opinions  happydood;

But yours isn't unpopular, it's just bad

goowan
so is albw but ya know

In no sense does the thread title imply that you'll be allowed to get away with your unpopular opinions. girl;

in the same way that albw is largely only good because alttp is good, albw also can't be too bad because alttp isn't bad lol

unless you thought alttp was bad, in which case you'd simply be wrong

it's just a little unfortunate that nintendo had this great new opportunity to dramatically expound the already brilliant world of alttp and just... didn't

they basically just 3dified it

it just feels like there was a great deal of missed potential there

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 03:52:48 PMBecause you said clementines make a huge mess etc. and are terrible on the go when they're one of the best portable fruits :|

i didn't say anything about clementines in particular

i said that of citrus fruits in general

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 29, 2018, 05:55:07 PMand citrus fruits are perhaps the worst possible fruit choice for eating "on the go" because no matter what you're going to make a huge mess, and you can't necessarily clean up effectively while on the go lol

i don't want to risk being a sticky animal all day after eating smth

eating an orange or grapefruit requires a large table, a sharp knife, a large plate/cutting board, running water, (paper) towels, soap, a silk bib and a helmet

citrus fruits in their natural form are not something i would ever even consider eating outside of the house lol

And it's true. I have eaten quite a number of citrus fruits in my life, clementines included, thank you kindly. :|

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 03:52:48 PMAlso Corrin

...Are you implying that I have no extensive experience fighting Corrin? Because my embarrassing Smash 4 death count vs. Corrin would immediately and heavily suggest otherwise. goowan

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 03:52:48 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 15, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

alttp is the best zelda game

albw is just alttp again with dumbass mechanics and terrible art

Go Up