March 29, 2024, 10:37:19 PM

1,531,618 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unpopular Opinions: Vidya Game Edition

Started by Commander Fuckass, June 26, 2014, 07:55:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
Quote from: Big Goop on August 15, 2018, 10:37:33 AMtime for mongler ban
ban these nuts ho ALBW is bottom tier zoldo
i'd rather play phantom hourglass
ban this troll

C.Mongler

Nyerp

you can buy all the items in the game tho

YPrrrr

Cmongler confirmed for not playing game and sharing my previously ill informed opinion that it was mediocre copypaste game

C.Mongler

Quote from: Nyerp on August 15, 2018, 11:03:59 AMyou can buy all the items in the game tho
doesn't mean it's not stupidly fucking obnoxious before you can though.

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 11:05:57 AMCmongler confirmed for not playing game and sharing my previously ill informed opinion that it was mediocre copypaste game
when i post a screenshot of my finished save file when i get home, will you put your thumb in my ass

C.Mongler

man for the unpopular opinions thread you guys sure are sensitive to some unpopular opinions  happydood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 11:12:08 AM
Quote from: Nyerp on August 15, 2018, 11:03:59 AMyou can buy all the items in the game tho
doesn't mean it's not stupidly fucking obnoxious before you can though.

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 15, 2018, 11:05:57 AMCmongler confirmed for not playing game and sharing my previously ill informed opinion that it was mediocre copypaste game
when i post a screenshot of my finished save file when i get home, will you put your thumb in my ass
ll not but fine :|

Your complaints just sounded like mine before I played it so I apologize ya skank :|

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 11:16:16 AMman for the unpopular opinions thread you guys sure are sensitive to some unpopular opinions  happydood;

But yours isn't unpopular, it's just bad

goowan

C.Mongler

Quote from: Big Goop on August 15, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 15, 2018, 11:16:16 AMman for the unpopular opinions thread you guys sure are sensitive to some unpopular opinions  happydood;

But yours isn't unpopular, it's just bad

goowan
so is albw but ya know

Samus Aran

mongler ur makin me so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.Mongler

man i can play you guys like the 6 string bass, shit's too easy hahahaha

game is okay, but i did find some major annoyances with it. it's not one of my favs thats 4 sure. slightly better than the DS ones, but not by much.

Daddy

any handheld after the original DS is a waste of money

C.Mongler

Quote from: Khadafi on August 15, 2018, 12:35:24 PMany handheld after the original DS is a waste of money
damn and i thought i was being spicy  madood;

C.Mongler

everyone sit in awe of JMV the master!!

Daddy

Go Up