April 24, 2024, 05:41:11 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ween thread

Started by Travis, May 26, 2014, 11:12:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

good thread good band

Geno

Ween is my absolute favorite thing in the world. I'm considering getting a boognish tattoo here pretty soon.

Also, this week is the 2 year anniversary of Ween splitting up. Some of my friends created something called Weensday where they spend a whole day listening to every Ween album on the anniversary of their breakup. I'll most likely be joining them on Friday.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

And oh man did it feel good to see Mickey shredding on that guitar again when I saw Moistboyz. I still haven't had to see a chance to see Aaron's solo show, but after hearing that he performs mostly Ween songs I won't hesitate for a second to get tickets for one of his shows.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Geno on May 29, 2014, 12:45:31 AM
And oh man did it feel good to see Mickey shredding on that guitar again when I saw Moistboyz. I still haven't had to see a chance to see Aaron's solo show, but after hearing that he performs mostly Ween songs I won't hesitate for a second to get tickets for one of his shows.

I saw Aaron a few years back solo and it was........ok
He was healthy at the time, so he was super energetic and actually singing, but it felt a little disingenuous without the rest of the band.

I was at the Vic in chicago the year they broke up (I think it was pretty close to that atlanta show) and gener was a fucking mess. Didn't really notice it at the show because it was an awesome time, but I listened to a rip of the show afterwards and he was just completely fucked. Forgetting words to half the songs, screaming into the mic, not trying to stay on any key.

Still fun though.

Go Up