March 28, 2024, 04:39:11 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

list the entries in any series from best to worst

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 12, 2014, 03:28:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Hiro

TooB

Samus Aran

a couple things, going off of previous posts

i agree that the galaxy games are the best 3d marios at least, i really have no idea if i think they're better than smw or 3 tho? i mean i guess they could be idk

grunty industries is legitimately super frustrating, so i agree with anyone saying it's the worst part. though i might actually like cloud cuckooland less because it's really stupid. you know, the more i think about banjo tooie the less i love it, but there are still certain things about it i really think are wonderful, namely the story and new abilities. idk. as a teenager, i used to think i liked it more than kazooie, but i think back then that was just because i liked how much larger and more challenging it was.

TooB

July 12, 2017, 09:35:17 PM #289 Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:38:59 PM by Big Goop
Quote from: Nico Yazawa on July 12, 2017, 09:29:29 PM
a couple things, going off of previous posts

i agree that the galaxy games are the best 3d marios at least, i really have no idea if i think they're better than smw or 3 tho? i mean i guess they could be idk

oh hell no they aren't

At the VERY least, not better than world.

Hiro

Galaxy 2 was great and all but I'd actually say Galaxy, while still a good game, is kinda boring imo and the lowest 3D Mario for me
out of the Super Mario games I've played:
Super Mario World > Sunshine > 64 = SMB3 > Galaxy 2 = Super Mario Bros >  SMB2 > 3D World > Galaxy >>>>> New Super Mario Bros > Super Mario Land 2
All but the last 2 are v good though

Samus Aran

TooB

Hiro

Quote from: Big Goop on July 12, 2017, 11:21:29 PM
Mario Land 2 not good......

Ok.
i mean it's not bad but i've never found it particularly great

Quote from: Nico Yazawa on July 12, 2017, 11:21:13 PM
that list is all kinds of fucked up man
too lazy to see if you already posted your ratings but what do you take issue with in particular

C.Mongler

how in god's name is the wii u better than the wii thats like making an argument the virtual boy was better than the gameboy goonish

have you people only ever walked into a walmart and looked at the wii selection and said "WOW SURE IS A LOT OF GARBAGE" and then left it at that?

Quote from: YPargh on July 12, 2017, 02:51:32 PM
Probably over 30 each for the GameCube, N64, and PS3.  Wii we had like 10 games maybe.

apparently yes

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 13, 2017, 05:09:55 AM
how in god's name is the wii u better than the wii thats like making an argument the virtual boy was better than the gameboy goonish

have you people only ever walked into a walmart and looked at the wii selection and said "WOW SURE IS A LOT OF GARBAGE" and then left it at that?

Probably over 30 each for the GameCube, N64, and PS3.  Wii we had like 10 games maybe.

apparently yes
Yep p. much girl;

Thyme

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 13, 2017, 05:09:55 AM

apparently yes

honestly yeah p. much

the good games i was actively looking for were never there, only the garbage and the few games i already had

part of me wants to buy all the remaining games i want on ebay or something but it's not like i actually need more games goowan

except xenoblade, i don't want it anymore, the industry ruined that one for me, nintendo and gamestop can suck lord kazm's dick

YPrrrr

Basically any retailer I went to had their wall of Wii games where they'd have maybe 2-3 good games hidden in an I-Spy amount of shovelware

C.Mongler

its actually a great time for wii game collectin', most of the good games are like 5-15 bucks, sometimes new too. not only that but people are dumping their collections at thrift stores left n right since so many fucking people had the damn things; in the past few months i've picked up new super mario bros wii, wii play, mario galaxy, wario ware, boom blox, ghost squad, mercury revolution, and some couple other shits that i cant remember at the moment, for like 15 bucks total.

my wii collection was pretty tiny up until recently cuz i pirated everything as soon as it was possible on the wii lel so i stopped buying games around the time brawl came out

C.Mongler

alternatively just pirate everything and emulate in hd in dolphin, cuz while i think theres lotsa fun wii games, good god is the wii's video output fucking baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

it's like the smudged everything with a papertowel or something eugh

Go Up