March 28, 2024, 09:26:25 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

list the entries in any series from best to worst

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 12, 2014, 03:28:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

yeah i could maybe understand 3rd but it's still 4th to me, not really sure where i'd rank the rest though
maybe PS2 > PS3 > PS1 > PS4? PS3 was damn good though

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on June 20, 2017, 11:23:16 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on June 18, 2017, 05:05:06 PM
Nier Automata
Drakengard 3
Nier
Drakengard
Drakengard 2

if drakengard 3 is better than nier.......should i play it??
maybe. Probably not.
Some people say it's unplayable due to horrendous slowdown at times, and honestly, its super rough around the edges.

I just like it a bit more for its characters and story.

Also, the final boss is likely to make you break a controller.

TooB

Quote from: Nico Yazawa on June 21, 2017, 01:40:29 AM
ps4 hasn't even been out long enough or amassed a library large enough for me to reasonably say where it belongs on a list. it won't be until it's dead. because the others are dead.

but i can safely say that it's exceedingly unlikely that i would place it at the top
I can see it being at the top. I probably wouldn't put it there tho, but it's already got a fuckin quality library imo, and its only growing.

YPrrrr

June 21, 2017, 09:12:12 AM #213 Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:39:11 AM by YPargh
ps4 hasn't even been out long enough or amassed a library large enough for me to reasonably say where it belongs on a list. it won't be until it's dead. because the others are dead.

but i can safely say that it's exceedingly unlikely that i would place it at the top
I mean it's been out almost 4 years that's pretty long. I'm probably cheating by including remastered versions of PS3 games but it's easily the largest library of games I own on any system since PS2 and it's only halfway through its life cycle. Future looks very bright as well. Not saying this is definitive of course it's just my current opinion. Much happier with it than I ever was with PS3

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on June 21, 2017, 09:12:12 AM

I mean it's been out almost 4 years that's pretty long. I'm probably cheating by including remastered versions of PS3 games but it's easily the largest library of games I own on any system since PS2. Future looks very bright as well. Not saying this is definitive of course it's just my current opinion. Much happier with it than I ever was with PS3
your current opinion probably applies to me even more, because I'm into a lot of niche games.

My current ps4 library is probably a higher average of good than my ps3 library imo

C.Mongler

i'd say the ps4 is def better than the ps3, especially so when taking ps3 hottie ports into account.

also the PS4 OS makes the PS3 OS feel borderline unusable in comparison lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 21, 2017, 10:04:44 AM
i'd say the ps4 is def better than the ps3

lol

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 12, 2014, 04:30:47 PM
playstation 3
playstation 2
playstation 1

this remains the only truth when it comes to the playstations

i could see the ps4 ending up in the #2 spot if it gets lucky

YPrrrr

Updates:

Mass Effect 2
Andromeda
ME3
Never played 1

Uncharted 2
Uncharted 4
Uncharted 1/3 1 being more original and one of the best early ps3 ganes; 3 being more fun to replay with better graphics. That last boss was stupid though

Thyme

what i don't like about the quadrups is i can't play those PS1 Classics i bought on the tripple :(

also in canada in the video section it still shows shomi despite the service being closed for a year and a half now

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on June 21, 2017, 11:01:21 AM
Updates:

Mass Effect 2
Andromeda
ME3
Never played 1

Uncharted 2
Uncharted 4
Uncharted 1/3 1 being more original and one of the best early ps3 ganes; 3 being more fun to replay with better graphics. That last boss was stupid though
I can't imagine putting Andromeda over 3.

Then again, haven't played it. Just based on word of mouth

YPrrrr

Oh also

Pokemon:
HG/SS
Crystal
Gold/Silver
Black/White
Red/Blue
Sun/Moon
Emerald
Ruby/Sapphire
X/Y
Yellow
FR/LG

Diamond/Pearl

YPrrrr

Quote from: Big Goop on June 21, 2017, 11:09:07 AM
Quote from: YPargh on June 21, 2017, 11:01:21 AM
Updates:

Mass Effect 2
Andromeda
ME3
Never played 1

Uncharted 2
Uncharted 4
I can't imagine putting Andromeda over 3.

Then again, haven't played it. Just based on word of mouth
I really liked Andromeda actually. Yeah a couple lines of dialogue are wonky and sometimes the facial animations are kinda lame but I didn't really notice as I got into it. I liked it over 3 just because it felt fresher with a whole new cast and it's the best combat in the series (although they should really let you map more than 3 abilities). Idk I really enjoyed it. It wasn't as epic as 2 for sure. 3 probably has better writing I must admit.

YPrrrr

Update to Mario kart rankings:

MK8
64/DD/DS/7 (never played SNES)

MKWii

Super Circuit

Thyme

C.Mongler

Go Up