in the past 15 years, the original zelda release that's disappointed me least

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, April 17, 2021, 10:35:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Your impression of the Zelda series in the past 15 years?

Generally favorable. I shall elaborate below.
2 (33.3%)
Generally unfavorable
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

C.Mongler

lol i find wind waker to be just as flawed as any other modern zelda it just looks funner

the triforce quest is an absolute series low-point of dog shit and id rather search for a million orbs as a wolf than do that shit ever again (i have no idea if the wii u re-release fixes it 'enough' or not lol)

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 07, 2021, 07:36:44 AMlol i find wind waker to be just as flawed as any other modern zelda it just looks funner

the triforce quest is an absolute series low-point of dog shit and id rather search for a million orbs as a wolf than do that shit ever again (i have no idea if the wii u re-release fixes it 'enough' or not lol)
the rerelease does a great job of fixing that quest

Samus Aran

tbh even when i first played wind waker that quest was not a big deal for me but thats kinda because i explored as much of the ocean as i could pretty regularly just for fun and to see what was out there

so by the time i was required to find these charts i already had several of them, and already had my whole map filled out

but thats just me, i obsessively found it fascinating to just explore in that game

Samus Aran

also minish cap is this weird anomaly for me where i barely remember anything about it but i remember liking it just fine

but i clearly didnt find much about it to be all that memorable. and i cant say that about any other zelda game really.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 07, 2021, 07:36:44 AMlol i find wind waker to be just as flawed as any other modern zelda it just looks funner

and honestly this is more a fact than an opinion

some of nu-zelda's biggest flaws can be traced to wind wa*ker

it's still (EASILY) the best of the nu-zelads, tho

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: silvertone on May 02, 2021, 04:47:10 AMim unsure if youre complimenting the game (i only thought it was OK and a little soulless) or if you have low expectations of nintendo nowdays

Both. xiapproves;

Go Up