September 20, 2024, 02:48:52 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WTB Sega Dreamcast

Started by strongbad, March 26, 2014, 09:58:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

can trade some random 360 games or wii games but cash would probably be what ends up working

TooB

Quote from: udderfailure on March 26, 2014, 09:58:27 AM
can trade some random 360 games or wii games but cash would probably be what ends up working
ummmm.... how much you willing to pay?

strongbad

TooB

oh..... idk
i have to think about it

me003

What do you want a DC for?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

strongbad

Samus Aran

you may want to look into a saturn as well then because imo that has more good shmups than the dreamcast

although many of them are japan-only so you have to get something to override the region protection, preferably one of those all-purpose action replays that also serve as ram carts

i think the dreamcast can already do japanese discs tho and i think there are several good japan-only shmups for that as well, just not as many as the tons on saturn

strongbad

i already have a saturn lol
i'm still debating on whether or not to buy a modchip or to start spending hella money on the games

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: udderfailure on April 18, 2014, 09:30:57 PM
i'm still debating on whether or not to buy a modchip or to start spending hella money on the games
modchip

you'll never own most games because they're so fucking expensive. as in $300+ expensive

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

can't you just burn CDs for the dreamcast or something

ncba93ivyase

Yes

But burnt CDs wear out the console fast for some reason

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 18, 2014, 10:02:32 PM
Quote from: udderfailure on April 18, 2014, 09:30:57 PM
modchip

you'll never own most games because they're so fucking expensive. as in $300+ expensive

Can you recommend any chips in particular?
I plan on just burning DC games since those are also fucking expensive lol

I'd like to accumulate games for both systems at some point but at the moment I would rather spend money on other things than overpriced used games lol

ncba93ivyase

i never bought one because i haven't had a chance to play my saturn in 4 years and now its cd drive is broken so lol

Go Up