Started by ME##, April 18, 2014, 05:22:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

if weed  wont pass in cali. then this deffinitly wont pass

Daddy

Quote from: David on July 14, 2014, 02:08:41 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhcPcBxI-vI[/youtube]

>a university allowed this man to come in and speak  akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

he comes off as a sleazy salesman
is that clucky at 0:30-:32

snoorkel

ME##

silvertone

Quote from: cybermancer on July 15, 2014, 03:29:36 PM
if weed  wont pass in cali. then this deffinitly wont pass
cos you gotta be on dope to get this passed LOL!!!

don't let's

I wanna see this go through just so we can finally break that 50 state barrier

Kalahari Inkantation

why does nobody ever consider how absolutely hideous the [glow=black,2,300]borders[/glow] would be if we were to go through with half of these state rearrangement proposals smithicide;

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on September 02, 2014, 12:32:47 AM
why does nobody ever consider how absolutely hideous the [glow=black,2,300]borders[/glow] would be if we were to go through with half of these state rearrangement proposals smithicide;
the only thing they consider are lies for reasons to split up cry;

ME##

QuoteSupporters of the much-debated measure sponsored by Tim Draper, a Silicon Valley venture capitalist, turned in more than 1.13 million signatures in July. But a statewide sampling completed Friday found that only 752,685 of them were from registered California voters, short of the 807,615 needed, secretary of state officials said.

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Six-Californias-initiative-falls-short-of-5751683.php?cmpid=hp-hc-bayarea

>33% of the signatures were worthless

thank you petitions, for being useless ifeelbetter;

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on September 02, 2014, 12:32:47 AM
But think of the flag redesigns

Go Up