September 19, 2024, 07:53:36 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Double standards

Started by Commander Fuckass, April 17, 2014, 03:00:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: TLL7-MIB-7LLT on April 18, 2014, 09:01:02 AM
Quote from: YPR Classic on April 18, 2014, 12:15:47 AM
wat

how about the athiests that bitch about theists (more specifically christians) pressing their beliefs/converting and then feel the need to try to convince theists why there is no god or why religion is bad

Also, I've noticed a great many feminists and other human rights activists who fight for "equality" yet will tell a male to "be a man" or "grow a pair" or "don't be a girl" or something related as if there is a specific role men need to fulfill

Furthermore, bullshit such as this law in Wisconsin: "The killing of an "unborn child" at any stage of pre-natal development is first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, second-degree intentional homicide, second-degree reckless homicide, homicide by negligent handling of dangerous weapon, explosives or fire, homicide by intoxicated use of vehicle or firearm, or homicide by negligent operation of vehicle." Which means anyone who kills a pregnant woman can be charged with a double homicide. Yet if the mother decides to kill that same unborn child, it is completely legal. I mean what. It makes no sense. The fetus is a person or it isn't it can't go both ways. Make it consistent at least

i think the logic is th@ a woman who's keeping a baby intends for it to grow up as a person, probably.  and the diff. betwn th@ is a woman doing it by a more "acceptable" mean like umm abortion

i mean i do see the 2x standard but...ummm yea..

if a someone causes sufficient harm to a man's testicles that he has to get them removed, then they should also be considered murderers

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

6M69I69B9

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 18, 2014, 06:03:04 PM
Quote from: TLL7-MIB-7LLT on April 18, 2014, 09:01:02 AM
Quote from: YPR Classic on April 18, 2014, 12:15:47 AM
wat

how about the athiests that bitch about theists (more specifically christians) pressing their beliefs/converting and then feel the need to try to convince theists why there is no god or why religion is bad

Also, I've noticed a great many feminists and other human rights activists who fight for "equality" yet will tell a male to "be a man" or "grow a pair" or "don't be a girl" or something related as if there is a specific role men need to fulfill

Furthermore, bullshit such as this law in Wisconsin: "The killing of an "unborn child" at any stage of pre-natal development is first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, second-degree intentional homicide, second-degree reckless homicide, homicide by negligent handling of dangerous weapon, explosives or fire, homicide by intoxicated use of vehicle or firearm, or homicide by negligent operation of vehicle." Which means anyone who kills a pregnant woman can be charged with a double homicide. Yet if the mother decides to kill that same unborn child, it is completely legal. I mean what. It makes no sense. The fetus is a person or it isn't it can't go both ways. Make it consistent at least

i think the logic is th@ a woman who's keeping a baby intends for it to grow up as a person, probably.  and the diff. betwn th@ is a woman doing it by a more "acceptable" mean like umm abortion

i mean i do see the 2x standard but...ummm yea..

if a someone causes sufficient harm to a man's testicles that he has to get them removed, then they should also be considered murderers

ooooh u wanna box?

well a fetus is like...ummm has gone through signifancy progress than umm semen if ur reffering to the removal of testes like th@

w8 you know what i got a better way of setting this

f u

[spoiler]jk[/spoiler]

[spoiler]kinda[/spoiler]

but tbh, im just trying to make logic of what ypr just brought up to make sense of it since it is contra icktory

u sure seem like ur thirsty for blood

#growling #ethermysocksoff
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ncba93ivyase

i'm not really making it a moral argument or an issue of how developed the entity needs to be, but the laws really are contradictory. if you can legally abort it, then it is not legally recognized as a human. if involuntarily killing it qualifies as murder, then that means abortion is also murder.

saying "what if she wants it" should not have any effect on this since wanting something doesn't make it human. e.g., killing a dog or intentionally breaking someone's lamp. both are illegal, but neither are ever treated as murder. sure, they aren't humans, but the law also doesn't define a fetus/embryo as human except in this special circumstance

if killing the unborn is selectively murder, then so is forcibly castrating someone.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

6M69I69B9

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 18, 2014, 08:30:14 PM
i'm not really making it a moral argument or an issue of how developed the entity needs to be, but the laws really are contradictory. if you can legally abort it, then it is not legally recognized as a human. if involuntarily killing it qualifies as murder, then that means abortion is also murder.

saying "what if she wants it" should not have any effect on this since wanting something doesn't make it human. e.g., killing a dog or intentionally breaking someone's lamp. both are illegal, but neither are ever treated as murder. sure, they aren't humans, but the law also doesn't define a fetus/embryo as human except in this special circumstance

if killing the unborn is selectively murder, then so is forcibly castrating someone.

sometimes i get careful where i step b/c i think i am going to ruin life

art of depreciation

an item

a something that is not coherent enough to exist or 2be considered something

a walk with no steps

a "dumb" thing

but yeah anyway i see ur point

tbh i do think like th@ regardless of what i've mentioned.  but yeah ummm contradictory stuff ypr mentioned lol wow

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

If MIB posts another "#" I will kill an animal.

Snowy

??????

6M69I69B9

April 19, 2014, 12:24:50 PM #22 Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 12:28:05 PM by TLL7-MIB-7LLT
Quote from: JMV290 on April 19, 2014, 07:11:56 AM
Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on April 18, 2014, 11:43:25 PM

all those POOR animals

#why #killingisbad #ignorefunction #getagrip #griponmydick

Quote from: Snowy on April 19, 2014, 12:22:55 AM
Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on April 18, 2014, 11:43:25 PM
th@ isn't nice #_#

yeah like this is not nice at all.  who the hell do these ppl think they are omg

silvertone

Go Up