September 19, 2024, 07:57:16 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Double standards

Started by Commander Fuckass, April 17, 2014, 03:00:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

April 17, 2014, 03:00:22 PM Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 03:18:17 PM by Sif
Lists ones you hate

If a athiest speak out again christianity, they are wrong but if a christian tries to convent an athiest they are in the right.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

men can and are shamed for frequently or never having sex

there's an entire political movement built around not doing the same to women

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

I dont like the double standards when it comes to shoes... like bitch i aint in europe

6M69I69B9

Quote from: cybermancer on April 17, 2014, 03:34:28 PM
I dont like the double standards when it comes to shoes... like bitch i aint in europe
dying
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

6M69I69B9

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

YPrrrr

wat

how about the athiests that bitch about theists (more specifically christians) pressing their beliefs/converting and then feel the need to try to convince theists why there is no god or why religion is bad

Also, I've noticed a great many feminists and other human rights activists who fight for "equality" yet will tell a male to "be a man" or "grow a pair" or "don't be a girl" or something related as if there is a specific role men need to fulfill

Furthermore, bullshit such as this law in Wisconsin: "The killing of an "unborn child" at any stage of pre-natal development is first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, second-degree intentional homicide, second-degree reckless homicide, homicide by negligent handling of dangerous weapon, explosives or fire, homicide by intoxicated use of vehicle or firearm, or homicide by negligent operation of vehicle." Which means anyone who kills a pregnant woman can be charged with a double homicide. Yet if the mother decides to kill that same unborn child, it is completely legal. I mean what. It makes no sense. The fetus is a person or it isn't it can't go both ways. Make it consistent at least

Snowy

ypr can make containment threads but I can't

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 18, 2014, 12:15:47 AM
wat

how about the athiests that bitch about theists (more specifically christians) pressing their beliefs/converting and then feel the need to try to convince theists why there is no god or why religion is bad

Also, I've noticed a great many feminists and other human rights activists who fight for "equality" yet will tell a male to "be a man" or "grow a pair" or "don't be a girl" or something related as if there is a specific role men need to fulfill

Furthermore, bullshit such as this law in Wisconsin: "The killing of an "unborn child" at any stage of pre-natal development is first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, second-degree intentional homicide, second-degree reckless homicide, homicide by negligent handling of dangerous weapon, explosives or fire, homicide by intoxicated use of vehicle or firearm, or homicide by negligent operation of vehicle." Which means anyone who kills a pregnant woman can be charged with a double homicide. Yet if the mother decides to kill that same unborn child, it is completely legal. I mean what. It makes no sense. The fetus is a person or it isn't it can't go both ways. Make it consistent at least
I'm pretty sure the last one applies in most states

I don't get it either

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

6M69I69B9

wat

i think the logic is th@ a woman who's keeping a baby intends for it to grow up as a person, probably.  and the diff. betwn th@ is a woman doing it by a more "acceptable" mean like umm abortion

i mean i do see the 2x standard but...ummm yea..

YPrrrr

Quote from: TLL7-MIB-7LLT on April 18, 2014, 09:01:02 AM
wat

i think the logic is th@ a woman who's keeping a baby intends for it to grow up as a person, probably.  and the diff. betwn th@ is a woman doing it by a more "acceptable" mean like umm abortion

i mean i do see the 2x standard but...ummm yea..

making a law conditional upon an individual's interpretation is kind of ridiculous though

PLEASEHELP1991

Did you know that's actually a federal act too?
I love [you]

YPrrrr

Quote from: PLEASEHELP1991 on April 18, 2014, 10:07:57 AM
well that's even more strange. They seem to be in direct conflict

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 18, 2014, 12:56:21 PM
Quote from: PLEASEHELP1991 on April 18, 2014, 10:07:57 AM
well that's even more strange. They seem to be in direct conflict
well the federal act only applies to crimes in federal jurisdiction like terrorism
I love [you]

Cookie

wat

all of this, ALL OF THIS

Go Up