September 24, 2024, 01:29:36 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How would you spend an afternoon with your favorite Boyagers?

Started by Classic, March 29, 2014, 02:39:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on March 31, 2014, 07:27:03 PM
Me and Kaz would spend a few hours making armor out of cardboard, and then go out on the streets and pretend to fight invisible dragons on the street. Then we would eventually run into a real dragon and get scared. So then we decided to call the police because holy shit there's a dragon destroying everything. The police call in Godzilla (american Godzilla) and godzilla fights the dragon. Me and Kaz are right below the feet of the dragon who is actually beating Godzilla. So we climb up the dragons feet and up to his head. We use our swords to deliver the final blow into the dragons skull. The dragon falls on the ground and everyone cheers because we saved the day. Godzilla high fives us and goes back to the ocean. Obama gives us  a medal and we become national heroes. Then we get ice cream.

how does it feel to know that i actually have gotten ice cream with a boyager but it wasn't you???

Geno

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on April 01, 2014, 04:06:03 PM
Quote from: Geno on March 31, 2014, 07:27:03 PM
Me and Kaz would spend a few hours making armor out of cardboard, and then go out on the streets and pretend to fight invisible dragons on the street. Then we would eventually run into a real dragon and get scared. So then we decided to call the police because holy shit there's a dragon destroying everything. The police call in Godzilla (american Godzilla) and godzilla fights the dragon. Me and Kaz are right below the feet of the dragon who is actually beating Godzilla. So we climb up the dragons feet and up to his head. We use our swords to deliver the final blow into the dragons skull. The dragon falls on the ground and everyone cheers because we saved the day. Godzilla high fives us and goes back to the ocean. Obama gives us  a medal and we become national heroes. Then we get ice cream.

how does it feel to know that i actually have gotten ice cream with a boyager but it wasn't you???
Betrayed.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

silvertone

tfw i too have gotten ice cream with a boyager that isn't geno... dam it feels good

ME##

Geno

Well I've gotten gas station food with a boyager so I win.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on April 01, 2014, 08:53:38 PM
is gas station food better than getting sushi with a voyager?  the mind boggles

silvertone

tfw i will have gas station food w/ lawlz

Geno

Quote from: cybermancer on April 01, 2014, 09:34:02 PM
tfw i will have gas station food w/ lawlz
not if I have it first

Go Up