September 24, 2024, 03:31:27 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

your current dreams

Started by ncba93ivyase, March 29, 2014, 06:50:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

make a game that becomes popular for its weird-ass content

make enough money to start an animation studio

make a crazy-ass animated series that develops a dedicated fanbase and inspires a generation of animation

never touch games ever again

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

move somewhere yet to be determined

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

??????

make money off paintings
get washboard abs
get pretty
get properly medicated to maintain recluse/socliate dichotomy personality
create perfect facial cleanser for oily skin
create perfect AM moisturizer for oily skin
create perfect night facial peel
create perfect PM moisturizer

i'm almost there with the last 4 options
it took some years of experimentation and now i'm self teaching myself chemistry to improve them :3
and if they're good and effective I can make some and tailor them to my friends' skin type and make a small profit to buy more ingredients :3

PLEASEHELP1991

move to a city with a friendly gay subculture
get a boyfriend
go to college
I love [you]

ncba93ivyase

strongbad

Build cool bikes
Become mountain biking and cyclocross pro
Make money from playing melee or pm
Travel to Asian countries
Become pro at cooking
Be a cool dad (and no daughters akudood; )

6M69I69B9

March 29, 2014, 07:49:29 PM #7 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:08:18 PM by TLL7-MIB-7LLT
i want to be more content with things, have a few close friends, stay friends with some people, be the one of the best social workers i can be for kids in a school setting.  lose weight to the point where im at least 170.  have my own gun.  learn how to drive better and eventually get some motorcycle.  grow a beard one day.  (being filipino sucks i swear to my dogs.)  have decent wardrobes.  probably move back to edgewater, chicago- but more near towards the lake and away from gang activity

i want to go to antarctica.  

i want to publish stories identifying the depreciation of certain matters while giving personal stories to grieve the same items.  i will attach them to people.  i would also make light of co-dependence.  i'd also love to stress the importance of education.  i'd make a real-life skills course for people who were too sheltered to know how to do taxes, health insurance, and other shit that's daunting when growing up- because i think knowledge of this may be lacking for most people- to me it was lol, and still is.  

make scholarly articles, journals, studies on things i've always wanted to.  maybe write a few of my own books- fiction and nonfiction ideas/concepts.  i want to be a great writer too one day.  i've had many think im creative and unique- or just strange lol.  i will emphasize early childhood's importance to parents and try to relate and help kids become the person they want to be.  

i want to adopt some of my own kids one day.  maybe adopt a dog, too.  but i'd get older kids and older dogs, because it seems they're the most disposable.  i may not get close to the kid i adopt- that may be 10-17, depending on how they react towards me, but i'd like to let them know they're at least important to me.  i can't adopt everybody, unfortunately- i got a limit.

be the most self-sufficient as I can while living in downtown chicago.  being some fine artist to the side- ideally with more proportion, perspective, and depth.  and maybe be a professor at some point for communications maybe.  

yeah, i got a lot of dreams

i'd love to reach out to children and teens...maybe moreso teends- regardless, i really hope i get to be a social worker one day.  almost everybody i talked to about my life regularly and just talk to, think i'd make a great one because of the empathy, observation skills, articulation, sensitivity, experience with certain problems, and will to help people i've expressed.  people say i have a big heart, that i'm kind, gentle.  i may not show it on boyah much- i guess i'm pretty loose on here lol.  i won't bullshit people about life.  i will try to be realistic as possible with advice and the possibilities each decision may make.  it helps when you've had generalized anxiety disorder your whole life- i observe my surroundings and always try to play things out in my head, even if those perspectives are limited by predictions.  i worry about so many things- it's like im living in a strategist rpg game with disorders and people.  though i know i can exaggerate things, which needs to be filtered.  

whenever i'm down, i look at my personal statement, and it helps me get on track.  i get invigorated.  i get excited about becoming some social worker for kids.  i really don't want kids to have some sort of similar past that i had.  

lol im crying oh my god

but yeah, main dream is becoming a self-sufficient social worker.  i know how tough it is getting kids to cooperate because of trust issues, not enough promises that things will get better, people not thoroughly thinking through what options they might have, or the fear of certain problems and the reaction to authority figures, or students just not giving a fuck.

but one of the things within social work, is that you need patience.  i'll be as patient as much as i can.  

i want to teach about self-compassion and the differences between that and self-esteem.  

i can't always assure things will be better but i can sure damn be there for them and try to give them as much hope as i can without distorting reality.  

another reason why i want to be a social worker because i've met a few social workers that just came into the field thinking they can help people but not have such experiences or knowledge about certain situations and are often avoided because of the conflict with textbook experiences vs. real-life.  i just feel like maybe i might be that one that can be welcoming enough. i've gone through a variety of things in my life- a shitload of toxic people.  and for people who've read my stories, they know what's up with my life.  maybe my experiences won't mean shit but @ least it's there.

and it may sound weird, but i'd love to be a male role model figure for kids.  some kids don't have present fathers, sick of women.  it's not that they're sexist, it's just that they long for some male figure.  i'm not saying i'd like to be a father figure, but just one of the few male figures that a kid can come up to.  

yeah, i really would love being a social worker.  a counselor.  a psychologist.  anything to help somebody- but mainly towards younger populations.  

i don't know if i'd be the social worker to kids that i want to be to kids- maybe i won't be as helpful as i'd imagine.  maybe kids won't like me..  but i can try.  trying/executing is a problem i can try to target, too.

god i've been typing this for almost 5/6 an hour already.  lol

but yeah, it'd be nice if i could be a social worker.  

lol i've got so many dreams.  i just need more motivation and initiative for myself...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Classic

My dreams are dead and buried.

snoorkel

Finally find a waifu
Get all achievements for Heavy in TF2

ncba93ivyase

i want to get super swole and wear cute anime girl tshirts

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: infinite luxury on March 30, 2014, 10:30:27 AM
Finally find a waifu
did you and vulpix break up :(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

vulpix is too 3d to be a waifu

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: infinite luxury on March 30, 2014, 10:30:27 AM
Finally find a waifu