September 24, 2024, 01:27:37 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How would you spend an afternoon with your favorite Boyagers?

Started by Classic, March 29, 2014, 02:39:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

piano moths

Quote from: Classic HD on March 30, 2014, 04:45:51 PM
I would dress Skylark up like Peter Pan and we'd go into the woods and eat mushrooms.  giggle;

i am all for spending my time this way
kill them w kindness

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: piano moths on March 30, 2014, 04:00:32 PM
i really wanna hang w silvertone but idk what we would do maybe ill watch him play guitar
id also love to hang w notsid we would drink a brew and hed probably make me laugh a lot
i wanna smoke lots of buds with snorkel
i also wanna smoke buds w strongbad and maybe we could eat moon rocks and go to a concert. id also love to go to a concert w notsid because dancing
brew w ypr
come hangout in portland!!

piano moths

i want to! i would actually do that we should figure that out one day
kill them w kindness

Hiro

ME##

moving to portland and being on boyah are too commonplace.  need to move some place real

piano moths

Quote from: Grant on March 30, 2014, 11:54:52 PM
Quote from: piano moths on March 30, 2014, 11:51:48 PM
yo i wanna come with

lil boyah portland trip i hope the airplane has canada dry
kill them w kindness

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: g r a n t on March 30, 2014, 11:54:52 PM
Quote from: piano moths on March 30, 2014, 11:51:48 PM
yo i wanna come with
literally lm@o @ poor people thinking they can travel

[spoiler]jk[/spoiler]

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

snoorkel

Quote from: piano moths on March 30, 2014, 04:00:32 PM
i really wanna hang w silvertone but idk what we would do maybe ill watch him play guitar
id also love to hang w notsid we would drink a brew and hed probably make me laugh a lot
i wanna smoke lots of buds with snorkel
i also wanna smoke buds w strongbad and maybe we could eat moon rocks and go to a concert. id also love to go to a concert w notsid because dancing
brew w ypr

yess and i'd take u to a choice fav mexican or thai joint  doodella;

i made a list but it turned out to be me drinking with every boyager i liked so i am probably an alcoholic

silvertone

Classic

Geno

Me and Kaz would spend a few hours making armor out of cardboard, and then go out on the streets and pretend to fight invisible dragons on the street. Then we would eventually run into a real dragon and get scared. So then we decided to call the police because holy shit there's a dragon destroying everything. The police call in Godzilla (american Godzilla) and godzilla fights the dragon. Me and Kaz are right below the feet of the dragon who is actually beating Godzilla. So we climb up the dragons feet and up to his head. We use our swords to deliver the final blow into the dragons skull. The dragon falls on the ground and everyone cheers because we saved the day. Godzilla high fives us and goes back to the ocean. Obama gives us  a medal and we become national heroes. Then we get ice cream.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up