September 24, 2024, 01:35:36 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

loads of BULLSHI!!! you've encoutered

Started by ncba93ivyase, March 30, 2014, 04:58:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

i once got a hot turkey sandwich and it was just turkey lunchmeat with fake gravy on top and it was like $10  akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

still fucking pissed even though this was at least 6 years ago

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

ordering my birth certificate online or by phone instead of by mail adds $11 to it and that is before an additional $6.50 is added on top of that

[spoiler]and the only other option for shipping other than usps would add another $18.50[/spoiler]

Classic

I hate tacky little delis like that.

If I had the money I'd start a little cafe bistro place that'd serve REAL food.  akudood;

Daddy

every time i go to a chinese restaurant and they give me a fork

??????

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Khadafi on March 30, 2014, 05:36:18 PM

i hate this too

what i really hate are chinese buffets that are frequented by true chinese people but they don't have any chopsticks for laowai to use

you need to awkwardly approach a dish picker upper and ask for them

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 30, 2014, 05:39:39 PM
Quote from: Khadafi on March 30, 2014, 05:36:18 PM

i hate this too

what i really hate are chinese buffets that are frequented by true chinese people but they don't have any chopsticks for laowai to use

you need to awkwardly approach a dish picker upper and ask for them
ęˆ'要äø€åŒē­·å­ļ¼

but srsly if i roll into your restaurant with 1-3 chinese people and they are all speaking chinese don't assume i can't do something as simple as using chopsticks.

It happened earlier this week.  We went to a restaurant and the guy didn't give me any chopsticks so cindy gave me hers.  I just stared at him through the window using her chopsticks until the kid working there brought more out.

akudood;

Go Up