September 23, 2024, 11:26:19 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wow this guy literally raped her

Started by ncba93ivyase, March 27, 2014, 11:33:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

don't let's

Was that a real thing or like a parody/satire thing?

piano moths

some ppl are crazy but i think the title of the video is stupid and probably the intent of this thread
kill them w kindness

Geno

Isn't this from that one YouTube channel with the legit crazy feminist lady?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Yup. It's her. Looks like her old YouTube channel got shut down though.

Here's another classic video where she thinks the Postal Service is stalking her. It's kinda sad, because she doesn't seem like she's trolling or anything. The girl is just mental.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=171_1375646238
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

so i have no idea what feminism has to do with this lazy being insane

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: nicodemus on March 28, 2014, 02:05:55 AM
so i have no idea what feminism has to do with this lazy being insane
rape culture bro open your eyes

This man doesn't even realize he's doing it can't you see the problem smh

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno on March 28, 2014, 12:42:18 AM
Yup. It's her. Looks like her old YouTube channel got shut down though.

Here's another classic video where she thinks the Postal Service is stalking her. It's kinda sad, because she doesn't seem like she's trolling or anything. The girl is just mental.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=171_1375646238
good ole schizophrenia
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

the Renegade who had it Made... rip (i didn't watch the video)

Go Up