September 22, 2024, 03:22:22 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Odd coincidences and connections in life

Started by Daddy, March 26, 2014, 07:47:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

So I've worked at my university's IT department for about 4 and a half years. There are two sisters who have also been here much of that time(The older one left about a year ago and the younger one started a bit after I did).

Today I found out they are the daughters of my old driving instructor.  I saw him outside today and was talking to him then I was like oh wow.  baddood;

??????

im really paranoid so i see coincidences all the time

strongbad

i put up a rideshare ad when i was driving to my parent's from college last week
met some random dude who was staying with his girlfriend

after talking about life with him for over an hour i realize that i know his girlfriend and we have a bunch of mutual friends

it was just weird since usually people knock out mutual friends or whatever in the beginning of a conversation

piano moths

lady i walk dog for is mother of deceased girl i went to middle school w but i didnt know this til i had to put dog in kennel in her bedroom
kill them w kindness

silvertone

Quote from: piano moths on March 26, 2014, 11:45:17 AM
lady i walk dog for is mother of deceased girl i went to middle school w but i didnt know this til i had to put dog in kennel in her bedroom
That's Spooky.

don't let's

Quote from: Khadafi on March 26, 2014, 07:47:08 AM
So I've worked at my university's IT department for about 4 and a half years. There are two sisters who have also been here much of that time(The older one left about a year ago and the younger one started a bit after I did).

Today I found out they are the daughters of my old driving instructor.  I saw him outside today and was talking to him then I was like oh wow.  baddood;
it's part of a government conspiracy to track your life

Go Up