September 24, 2024, 01:33:45 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things you are bitter about

Started by Commander Fuckass, March 23, 2014, 10:17:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

Quote from: piano moths on March 27, 2014, 10:03:29 AM
i think if somebody wants to go out on lots of dates and meet all sorts of ppl and find love that way there is no reason to shame it and thats cool. SOme ppl are very unattached about love and I envy them for that. It's the most wise way to be. Nothing is permanent so looking for this one true love I think probably won't be good for anybody.
Meet lots of ppl. Grow with lots of ppl.
do you like polyamorous relationships
i date a lot of people and have a lot of short term monogamous relationships because i like it that way :'(
i wouldn't have to be this way if people are just themselves
but no one wants to reveal themselves in a friendship sort-of-way and rather want to be untied during a passionate relationship (so much drama llamas)

but i'm gettng better at reading body language and habits to get a better impression of them
so i wouldn't have to date and have things end up sloppy because I got disinterested quickly

i'd be in a long term monogamous if I found a guy that wouldn't move away like my two last exes :'(
should i move out of nyc? are these signs? berlin is cheap and I already have rooming there. in california i have family. ????

:'(

ncba93ivyase

portland is cheap and a couple of fags from here are moving there soon

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

silvertone

wow that sure is a real person and not a fake account lol.

Daddy

Quote from: cybermancer on March 27, 2014, 01:10:08 PM
does that mean lawlz' post is also a fake account

because the comment is similar.  akudood;

silvertone

Quote from: Khadafi on March 27, 2014, 01:11:04 PM

It probably is.  akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Khadafi on March 27, 2014, 01:11:04 PM

Because wanting relationships based on a strong friendship without any sort of shallow physical attraction is totally equivalent to that

We should all just throw money at asian girls and brag about it online because that's totally better akudood;

And then when someone says that throwing money at someone is retarded saying "lol she told me not to but i did it anyways" proves that the relationship is good because it proves you aren't capable of maintaining a relationship any other way and totally better than someone who is "friendly" in a creepy way expecting sex akudood;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

idk what that image has to do with anything since no one in the thread but you seems to have said anything negative about sex

and you missed the parts about the virginity. which is similar to 'oh god she had one whole dick in her i am forever scarred'. which are bordering on.

and thanks for reminding me that buying gifts and being friendly are mutually exclusive

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Khadafi on March 27, 2014, 01:20:51 PMand you missed the parts about the virginity. which is similar to 'oh god she had one whole dick in her i am forever scarred'. which are bordering on.
which i did not say anything about

but saying someone with no relationship experience should accept someone who's fucked 100+ people is just dumb.

would you expect a person who likes staying inside 24/7 to be compatible with a person who endlessly travels. you'd probably say they're different people with incompatible lifestyles.

but if it's a woman who loves fucking a new person every week oh my god you're such a shitlord for not accepting her lifestyle it's totally in the past ! ! !

i would not trust a person who "used to" go party every weekend or had 20 different relationships in one year. i also would not trust a "former" meth or heroin addict to watch my house for the weekend unless i want to come home to nothing.

Daddy

and that's fine until you start saying they aren't decent people or assume there is something wrong with that person entirely.

using your example

is the person who stays inside 24/7 not decent?
is the person who travels always not decent?

i mean if one likes something and the other doesn't clearly one must be indecent

right

ncba93ivyase

staying inside and/or traveling don't tear apart families

fucking lots of people does

it also spreads disease and people who feel the need to fuck new people constantly tend to have some sort of mental issues (see: clucky) and/or tend to be untrustworthy in general

there are many reasons to stay inside or travel, but you fuck lots of people because you like fucking lots of people.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

i need feminism so i can stay inside constantly and do all the women i wwant

Classic

I need feminism so I can be a catty bitch without any consequence.

snoorkel

Quote from: Sif on March 27, 2014, 01:51:49 PM
Back on topic fags

There's been some pretty intense bitterness happening

Go Up