September 24, 2024, 01:36:10 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things you are bitter about

Started by Commander Fuckass, March 23, 2014, 10:17:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ikanaide

coffee
[spoiler]i am making a joke haha sorry i am too funny please handle me[/spoiler]
[spoiler]:'([/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: ikanaide on March 26, 2014, 08:25:47 PM
coffee
[spoiler]i am making a joke haha sorry i am too funny please handle me[/spoiler]
oh my gosh you're adorable

Snowy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ikanaide on March 26, 2014, 08:25:47 PM
coffee
wwwwwwwwwww

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ikanaide

Quote from: David on March 26, 2014, 08:28:15 PM
oh my gosh you're funny person

fixed for you bassir;
Quote from: Snowy on March 26, 2014, 08:49:09 PM
I love iCandy omg

this is because i have success at making a joke yes? bassir;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 26, 2014, 09:03:29 PM
wwwwwwwwwww

yes! good reply! bassir;

Himu

i'm bitter because i tend to develop feelings for the wrong guys who cheat and aren't ever around. then when the decent right one comes along i ruin it myself by being a bitch, and i don't seem to appreciate them until they've had enough of my shit and left already.

i'm bitter because i hate every job i end up taking

i'm bitter because i've dyed my hair so many times that it's so damaged and probs in danger of falling out

i'm bitter because i don't treat my amazing parents the way i should

but i'm mainly bitter because i can't blame anyone but myself for my own misfortune.

Daddy

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 26, 2014, 07:18:36 PM
[spoiler]ideally i think you'd be best friends and then at some point you realize you want to have that person around forever[/spoiler]
and then the whining about the fictional friendzone comes?

because you've built up such a close friendship and the woman now views you as a friend and won't want to ruin that.

i'm p.sure that's how most friendzone complaints start  because the guy wants to slide his way into her heart by building such a close friendship then reveals his trap card and blue eyes white dragon but she has a counter trap KAIBA and then he does not get pussy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Khadafi on March 27, 2014, 07:17:57 AM
[spoiler]ideally i think you'd be best friends and then at some point you realize you want to have that person around forever[/spoiler]

because you've built up such a close friendship and the woman now views you as a friend and won't want to ruin that.

i'm p.sure that's how most friendzone complaints start  because the guy wants to slide his way into her heart by building such a close friendship then reveals his trap card and blue eyes white dragon but she has a counter trap KAIBA and then he does not get pussy

or

you don't "date" someone just because you have some shallow first attraction to them and you don't actively seek out "dates." you live your life, make friends, then over the course of a few months or years you realize you value your time with a certain person more than your other friends. with the person i was with, i wasn't even attracted to her at all for quite a while. i thought she was just a really good friend and after a certain point i realized i was able to talk to her more easily than anybody else and that's how things began.

honestly it doesn't make sense that most people don't want their "lover" to be a friend and someone they can trust 100%. and if you don't want to "ruin" a good friendship by taking it farther, how about you just don't do dumb shit like fucking other people and good relationships can last.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

piano moths

i think if somebody wants to go out on lots of dates and meet all sorts of ppl and find love that way there is no reason to shame it and thats cool. SOme ppl are very unattached about love and I envy them for that. It's the most wise way to be. Nothing is permanent so looking for this one true love I think probably won't be good for anybody.
Meet lots of ppl. Grow with lots of ppl.
kill them w kindness

snoorkel

Quote from: piano moths on March 27, 2014, 10:03:29 AM
i think if somebody wants to go out on lots of dates and meet all sorts of ppl and find love that way there is no reason to shame it and thats cool. SOme ppl are very unattached about love and I envy them for that. It's the most wise way to be. Nothing is permanent so looking for this one true love I think probably won't be good for anybody.

I agree. There's also something to be said of polyamory as far as sex is concerned

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: infinite luxury on March 27, 2014, 11:25:19 AM

I agree. There's also something to be said of polyamory as far as sex is concerned
stds and degeneracy

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Khadafi on March 27, 2014, 07:17:57 AM

this
I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

Im bitter about that i'll never be able to run a 8k as fast as a Kenyan

and now with my bum knee that will surely never happen :'(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

snoorkel

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 27, 2014, 11:45:29 AM
Quote from: infinite luxury on March 27, 2014, 11:25:19 AM

stds and degeneracy

Ok, maybe polyamory with no sex

silvertone

Go Up