September 24, 2024, 03:24:52 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things you are bitter about

Started by Commander Fuckass, March 23, 2014, 10:17:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Khadafi on March 25, 2014, 08:57:02 AM
protip: if you're generalizing all women, make comments about "lol she had like 5 dicks in her~~~", and continue with a bunch of anti-woman bullshit because something with one or a few women didn't work out then claiming you're a decent guy you're over estimating how decent you are.

if a woman walked up to you and was like 'wow imagine how many girls he fucked. like 3 girls? disgusting!',  'all men are cheaters only after looks', 'lol men who only care about vidya games or cars'. etc she would be a stuck up bitch and not fall into your decent women category

but a guy saying 'wow she had sex with 3 men? ew. why so many dicks in her'.  'all women cheat and are after money', 'lol women only care about money or material goods' is some how eligible for admission into the exclusive club of decent men.

what your ex did was shitty and makes her a horrible person.  however, acting as if every single woman is the same as that will not help you find "a decent woman" because they are going to look at this behavior and not want to be around.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2200630/Not-just-pretty-face-Modern-men-prefer-women-brains-beauty.html

QuoteMen prefer intellect over curvy figures when looking for a partner, claims new research
But women are more preoccupied with a man's appearance over his wealth

i know
>dailymail

but the daily mail doesn't do scientific research

also okcupid's research:

are poorer people uninteresting? are poor people mean? are poor people bad people?

idk

but the fact is that women seek out men with more money

also things a person bitches about doesn't necessarily determine their behavior towards people. most people who work in service jobs will tell you that their worst customers are old people, teenagers, and black people, but that doesn't keep them from forming good relationships with anybody within those groups at an individual level.

but yeah just taking boyah as a sample: kaz's girlfriend cheated on him, i'm pretty sure c mongler's did, and mine did.

you flirted with other women while you were in a relationship and acted like an ass and flaunt your cash and you had another woman lined up immediately even though she knows you're a shit and will do it again. people who have no real competition and loads of people lined up waiting for them will do shitty things because they know they always have a backup. there are more 20+ men out desperately trying to find someone to care about them than women, because women get men bending over backwards for them at all levels

Check your privilege.
Quote from: piano moths on March 25, 2014, 08:43:43 AM
im more than semi-decent and semi-attractive and am single
and there are quite a few men who would love to be with you too

good people like hiro haven't had anybody interested in them in years

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

also the thread is "Things you are bitter about" not "I'm going to bitch about what you're bitter about"

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ncba93ivyase

i have men checking me out semi-frequently and you don't know how happy i would be if i could pray the straight away

snoorkel

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 25, 2014, 12:31:26 PM
[spoiler]
Quote from: Khadafi on March 25, 2014, 08:57:02 AM
protip: if you're generalizing all women, make comments about "lol she had like 5 dicks in her~~~", and continue with a bunch of anti-woman bullshit because something with one or a few women didn't work out then claiming you're a decent guy you're over estimating how decent you are.

if a woman walked up to you and was like 'wow imagine how many girls he fucked. like 3 girls? disgusting!',  'all men are cheaters only after looks', 'lol men who only care about vidya games or cars'. etc she would be a stuck up bitch and not fall into your decent women category

but a guy saying 'wow she had sex with 3 men? ew. why so many dicks in her'.  'all women cheat and are after money', 'lol women only care about money or material goods' is some how eligible for admission into the exclusive club of decent men.

what your ex did was shitty and makes her a horrible person.  however, acting as if every single woman is the same as that will not help you find "a decent woman" because they are going to look at this behavior and not want to be around.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2200630/Not-just-pretty-face-Modern-men-prefer-women-brains-beauty.html

QuoteMen prefer intellect over curvy figures when looking for a partner, claims new research
But women are more preoccupied with a man's appearance over his wealth

i know
>dailymail

but the daily mail doesn't do scientific research

also okcupid's research:

are poorer people uninteresting? are poor people mean? are poor people bad people?

idk

but the fact is that women seek out men with more money

also things a person bitches about doesn't necessarily determine their behavior towards people. most people who work in service jobs will tell you that their worst customers are old people, teenagers, and black people, but that doesn't keep them from forming good relationships with anybody within those groups at an individual level.

but yeah just taking boyah as a sample: kaz's girlfriend cheated on him, i'm pretty sure c mongler's did, and mine did.

you flirted with other women while you were in a relationship and acted like an ass and flaunt your cash and you had another woman lined up immediately even though she knows you're a shit and will do it again. people who have no real competition and loads of people lined up waiting for them will do shitty things because they know they always have a backup. there are more 20+ men out desperately trying to find someone to care about them than women, because women get men bending over backwards for them at all levels

Check your privilege.
Quote from: piano moths on March 25, 2014, 08:43:43 AM
im more than semi-decent and semi-attractive and am single
and there are quite a few men who would love to be with you too

good people like hiro haven't had anybody interested in them in years[/spoiler]

what is your actual complaint though.

you just seem bitter.

ncba93ivyase

women prefer men like jim v and stay with them until they see a "better" opportunity come by

then people get old and realize they're retarded and die

or die without getting old RIP

snoorkel

I mean I think everyone prefers to choose mates opportunistically, there's nothing unfamiliar about competition and self-preservation. I too am bitter that most things in life aren't how they seem and usually dont have any underlying fairness about them  doodhuh;

PLEASEHELP1991

I'm bitter that my parents monitor my internet usage and won't let me set up internet profiles on gay dating sites...
I'm bitter that I don't know how to drive thus I can't date anyone.
I'm bitter that I am single.
I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

March 25, 2014, 01:21:40 PM #56 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 01:27:10 PM by Sif
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 25, 2014, 12:54:38 PM
women prefer men like jim v and stay with them until they see a "better" opportunity come by

WAIT YOURE TELLING ME WOMEN CHOOSE MEN WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL, INTERESTING AND FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE?

THINGS THEY HAVE BEEN DOING FOR CENTURIES?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

snoorkel

Samus Aran

Quote from: Khadafi on March 25, 2014, 08:44:48 AM
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 25, 2014, 07:45:29 AM
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 25, 2014, 07:37:17 AM
i'm starting to get annoyed with how it seems like every girl i ever start developing any feelings for at all is already taken
every semi-decent or semi-attractive woman on earth is in a relationship.

yet somehow only about 1/5 men are
maybe many men over estimate their decency  bassir;

personally, i choose to overestimate my indecency bassir;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sif on March 25, 2014, 01:21:40 PM
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 25, 2014, 12:54:38 PM

WAIT YOURE TELLING ME WOMEN CHOOSE MEN WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL, INTERESTING AND FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE?

THINGS THEY HAVE BEEN DOING FOR CENTURIES?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^ you're none of those you just got a future in milking insurance payers dry

Go Up