September 24, 2024, 01:34:14 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things you are bitter about

Started by Commander Fuckass, March 23, 2014, 10:17:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 25, 2014, 01:34:23 PM
Quote from: Sif on March 25, 2014, 01:21:40 PM
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 25, 2014, 12:54:38 PM
women prefer men like jim v and stay with them until they see a "better" opportunity come by

then people get old and realize they're retarded and die

or die without getting old RIP
WAIT YOURE TELLING ME WOMEN CHOOSE MEN WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL, INTERESTING AND FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE?

THINGS THEY HAVE BEEN DOING FOR CENTURIES?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^ you're none of those you just got a future in milking insurance payers dry
and I'll still be sleeping well at night  bassir;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

PLEASEHELP1991

Thanks Obamacare for insuring DP's job
I love [you]

Daddy

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 25, 2014, 12:31:26 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2200630/Not-just-pretty-face-Modern-men-prefer-women-brains-beauty.html

QuoteMen prefer intellect over curvy figures when looking for a partner, claims new research
But women are more preoccupied with a man's appearance over his wealth

i know
>dailymail

but the daily mail doesn't do scientific research

also okcupid's research:

are poorer people uninteresting? are poor people mean? are poor people bad people?

idk

but the fact is that women seek out men with more money

also things a person bitches about doesn't necessarily determine their behavior towards people. most people who work in service jobs will tell you that their worst customers are old people, teenagers, and black people, but that doesn't keep them from forming good relationships with anybody within those groups at an individual level.

but yeah just taking boyah as a sample: kaz's girlfriend cheated on him, i'm pretty sure c mongler's did, and mine did.

you flirted with other women while you were in a relationship and acted like an ass and flaunt your cash and you had another woman lined up immediately even though she knows you're a shit and will do it again. people who have no real competition and loads of people lined up waiting for them will do shitty things because they know they always have a backup. there are more 20+ men out desperately trying to find someone to care about them than women, because women get men bending over backwards for them at all levels

Check your privilege.

that dailyshit article says "women are more preoccupied with a man's appearance over his wealth". idk how that helps your point that women care about money.

also men won't go after women with more money because traditionally a man won't go for a woman who makes more money than him.

and yes i did. how come i dont fall as an example of men doing the same women did as your example of being bad. can't i be an example of all men doing the same.

anyhow
1.) I didn't act like an ass in front of cindy
2.) she did not know i was in a relationship when we first met, by the time we first went out i was single, and she knew why we broke up
3.) i didn't buy her anything or pay for meals until about 1 1/2 - 2 months into dating.
4.) all she knew about me when we first met is that i was studying chinese and worked with computers.
4b.) In china information technology actually pays shit so she wouldn't be under the assumption i had money
5.) it's bcuz im handsum and a sociopath  bassir;

Daddy

Boyah will die with me.

because i control the domain and any unexpected death would cause the domain to lose registration to a squatter

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Khadafi on March 25, 2014, 04:31:33 PM
Boyah will die with me.

because i control the domain and any unexpected death would cause the domain to lose registration to a squatter
not before Facebook buys boyah first!!!

Daddy

Quote from: Sif on March 25, 2014, 04:39:41 PM
Quote from: Khadafi on March 25, 2014, 04:31:33 PM
Boyah will die with me.

not before Facebook buys boyah first!!!
Oh god please buy boyah facebook

ncba93ivyase

women have more animalistic desires from "relationships" and settle with a load of shitheads before "finding" a good one

those good ones are men are men who get jack shit most of their lives because they're hoping for a good friendship that turns into love and end up lonely and bitter because the 20% of shithead men get the 100% of women

most men hope to marry their best friend.

few women want to do the same.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Are you saying shithead men are in 5to1 relationship.

Commander Fuckass

Lawlz is women expert after dating one girl guys

Daddy

Quote from: Sif on March 25, 2014, 05:07:33 PM
Statistically 100% of the women he dated are materialistic cheaters . such data can be extrapolated to all women

Snowy

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 25, 2014, 01:31:59 PM
Quote from: Khadafi on March 25, 2014, 08:44:48 AM
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 25, 2014, 07:45:29 AM
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 25, 2014, 07:37:17 AM
i'm starting to get annoyed with how it seems like every girl i ever start developing any feelings for at all is already taken
every semi-decent or semi-attractive woman on earth is in a relationship.

yet somehow only about 1/5 men are
maybe many men over estimate their decency  bassir;

personally, i choose to overestimate my indecency bassir;
this worked out very well for me

ncba93ivyase

dating a lot of women would make me a shithead who uses women

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 25, 2014, 06:17:14 PM
dating a lot of women would make me a shithead who uses women
what how

Go Up