September 23, 2024, 01:15:46 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

marketers

Started by ncba93ivyase, March 28, 2014, 08:43:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

don't you hate when they're obvious

for example, nobody's going to write garbage like this on urbandictionary:
QuoteA 4-door hatchback vehicle, released by Chrysler, in 2001 as a "platform all its own". Using retro style and economical front wheel drivetrain, the P.T. (Personal Transport) Cruiser is adaptable, fun to drive, good on gas and retro-tastic.
Though not as futuristic as the Vibe or the Matrix, the P.T. Cruiser was the first and the most recognizable of the half-breed car/suvs.

"fun to drive"? "retro-tastic"?

what

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Hey man they have to try everything in the book to try and sell the ugliest car known to man
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

srsly though pt cruisers are just the worst traits of minivans and station wagons combined

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

I was getting calls from the Red Cross after I donated once. I had to actually yell at two different people do they would stop calling me every day.

silvertone

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 28, 2014, 08:43:03 AM
don't you hate when they're obvious

for example, nobody's going to write garbage like this on urbandictionary:
QuoteA 4-door hatchback vehicle, released by Chrysler, in 2001 as a "platform all its own". Using retro style and economical front wheel drivetrain, the P.T. (Personal Transport) Cruiser is adaptable, fun to drive, good on gas and retro-tastic.
Though not as futuristic as the Vibe or the Matrix, the P.T. Cruiser was the first and the most recognizable of the half-breed car/suvs.

"fun to drive"? "retro-tastic"?

what

The Power of the Keywords

snoorkel

I've been getting up to 15 or 16 calls per day from telemarketers, fake collection agencies, fake verizon, fake walls fargo etc lately. Have to change my number  doodthing;

PLEASEHELP1991

[youtube]2YBtspm8j8M[/youtube]
This
I love [you]

don't let's

the three marketeers

ncba93ivyase

retro-tastic
Combining the words "retro" and "fantastic" to describe something that looks cool and is reminiscent of stylings from decades ago.
That PT Cruiser is retro-tastic!

Go Up