September 21, 2024, 08:30:41 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

In The Future

Started by silvertone, March 23, 2014, 04:19:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

In the Future a person counts one's age by how many oil spills they survive.

In The Future, the english language diverges into two different dialects. One is more romantic, the other is heavily polluted with arabic lexicons.

In The Future, the pleasure domes is the new class line. You won't even be invited inside, except as a cissy pleasure boy for some aristocratic queers with exotic tastes.

In The Future, housing markets finally starts to shroom.

ME##

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: cybermancer on March 23, 2014, 04:19:44 PM

In The Future, the english language diverges into two different dialects. One is more romantic, the other is heavily polluted with arabic lexicons.

In The Future, the pleasure domes is the new class line. You won't even be invited inside, except as a cissy pleasure boy for some aristocratic queers with exotic tastes.

Do you happen to have the specific time-space co-ordinates to that future? I can't find it in this universe.

--Clara the Original Impossible Person and Time Traveler who gives TARDIS lessons
Hmph.

silvertone

Quote from: Clara Listensprechen on March 23, 2014, 05:10:39 PM
Quote from: cybermancer on March 23, 2014, 04:19:44 PM

Do you happen to have the specific time-space co-ordinates to that future? I can't find it in this universe.

--Clara the Original Impossible Person and Time Traveler who gives TARDIS lessons

The future that i have seen in the past is...a wave form...a memory...there are many memories...many possibilities...many contradictions...infinity. Infinite Luxury. but these are all set to happen. The best anyone can do is 'tardi' their happening, so no. no exact date can be given.

6M69I69B9

ooh man like i see what you trying to say

like i remember hearing some guy said, "im not...50 y/o...im 5,000 oil spills....sorry"

and i was like damn deep af like damn wow.  and i heard disney is actually gay propaganda and...wow...like u kno how there was mickey and minnie?  well...there's mickey...and get this...icky...DAMN.  cody an zack suite life more like incestral gay pride american life with a woman stranger
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up