April 23, 2024, 11:55:01 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i got some anime shit at megacon

Started by Totla, March 22, 2014, 05:43:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Totla

Snowy

bluaki

March 22, 2014, 07:44:41 PM #2 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 08:07:22 PM by bluaki
I saw you at megacon

wearing a Black Mesa shirt

you walked right past me (at about 4:15) and didn't notice me, but I ended up not calling out to you >_<'

Unlike last year, when I bought a good Himari figure for cheap, nothing I saw this time caught my eye as really worth getting. All I bought was a mini-poster with this not-anime-related image on it:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: bluaki on March 22, 2014, 07:44:41 PMyou walked right past me (at about 4:15) and didn't notice me, but I ended up not calling out to you >_<'
this is a very cute post bluaki a+++++++

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Totla

Quote from: bluaki on March 22, 2014, 07:44:41 PM
I saw you at megacon

wearing a Black Mesa shirt

you walked right past me (at about 4:15) and didn't notice me, but I ended up not calling out to you >_<'

Unlike last year, when I bought a good Himari figure for cheap, nothing I saw this time caught my eye as really worth getting. All I bought was a mini-poster with this not-anime-related image on it:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
yeah that was me. i didn't see you. i was intently looking for anime things because it seemed like there were less anime related booths than last year. also the stuff most of the booths had this year wasn't that great
if you had said hi i could have showed you my figures and we could have bonded
now it will never be  :(

Samus Aran

nice asuka fig

hitagi fig is fairly nice too but the face is a bit iffy but what can you do, there are hardly any good hitagi figs that aren't ultra expensive tbh

the sword scissor is neat too

Totla

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 23, 2014, 05:33:23 PM
nice asuka fig

hitagi fig is fairly nice too but the face is a bit iffy but what can you do, there are hardly any good hitagi figs that aren't ultra expensive tbh

the sword scissor is neat too
ty it goes will with my other auska fig
yeah the face is kinda eh but overal the quality is better than i thought it was going to be by the box. i wish they had hajikuji but oh well

Totla

April 11, 2015, 10:26:12 PM #7 Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:29:24 PM by Totla
one year later

i bought some anime shit at megacon
it kind of sucked because most of the booths had the same SAO/Titan/Sonico/etc figures but there was one good booth that saved the day. not pictured is a madoka shirt with the five girls  in a star formation being magical.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
sry for poor quality on the mako and kiss-shot pics

Samus Aran

TooB

bluaki

I didn't go to MegaCon today because I had to attend my university's Senior Design Showcase
but my roommate did go, and he told me there was even less anime stuff than before

I like Totla's Haruhi prize figure

Snowy

Legit jealous seeing that Ramiel poster.

Totla

Quote from: Snowy on April 12, 2015, 07:34:50 AM
Legit jealous seeing that Ramiel poster.
You're welcome.

Quote from: bluaki on April 11, 2015, 11:37:40 PM
I didn't go to MegaCon today because I had to attend my university's Senior Design Showcase
but my roommate did go, and he told me there was even less anime stuff than before

I like Totla's Haruhi prize figure
Yeah honestly it was pretty shit. Less booths, and the ones that were there all had pretty much the same merch. There were two stands that had some different stuff though. I got Shinobu from one and the other 3 from the other. it was $40 for tickets this year too. I probably won't even go next year.

Quote from: Jojo on April 11, 2015, 10:55:32 PM
i like the azusa
ty i thought it was mad cute. i would have gotten more k-on ones because there were a lot but they all had 5's on their hands because its the 5th anniversary or something which i didn't like.

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 11, 2015, 10:32:47 PM
SHINOBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thought of you when i bought it  :3

Go Up