September 19, 2024, 09:16:13 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So what do I do when I'm being stalked and fear for my life

Started by ncba93ivyase, March 22, 2014, 12:59:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

so a little over a year ago i was burglarized by my former girlfriend's mom

i took them to court. they threatened me and told me not to do it and that i "would NOT like the outcome"

they went all around the city trying to track us down, but we managed to stay safe. after the court case was handled, they ceased to bother us.

today my landlord stopped by because he was showing my apartment to potential new tenants. i got a knock an hour before my apartment was supposed to be shown off and i was pretty nervous. i hadn't yet cleaned everything up, so i was thinking the landlord was just being a dick.

he told me that he was just outside and a man with a beard (her stepdad) was showing him pictures and asking where we are. my landlord said that he told him that he had no idea where we were and walked away.

now i know these people are persistent and they will be back every damn day until they catch me. what makes it truly awful is that i have been living alone since october, yet they're still coming after me for some goddamn reason.

so yeah, not sure what to do. if i'm not on boyah at all for 3 or more days, it's very likely that something bad has happened to me.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

well. what you can do is file a restraining order on her stepdad and mom and maybe herself. IDK what the process is in Pittsburgh but in Asheville it was relatively easy. What happens is they issue out a temporary order and set you up with a court date. when you go to court you just tell the judge "the mom stole all my shit and the dad's been hanging around my house" and with the prior charges on them you should be able to get one pretty easy.

granted this isn't a guaranteed "they aren't gonna do shit to you" card, but they can't come to your house, or your work, or be within several hundred feet of you.

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 22, 2014, 01:24:54 PM
well. what you can do is file a restraining order on her stepdad and mom and maybe herself. IDK what the process is in Pittsburgh but in Asheville it was relatively easy. What happens is they issue out a temporary order and set you up with a court date. when you go to court you just tell the judge "the mom stole all my shit and the dad's been hanging around my house" and with the prior charges on them you should be able to get one pretty easy.

granted this isn't a guaranteed "they aren't gonna do shit to you" card, but they can't come to your house, or your work, or be within several hundred feet of you.
And then you've got something extra and more recent on file so if something does happen the cops and other people can be like "let's go check these guys out first"

Geno

Ok so I've only been sorta kinda following these events, but are her parents legit crazy? Because this sounds like some shit that only crazy people would do.

File a restraining order. Just do it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up