March 28, 2024, 01:39:21 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ukraine and Russia event discussion

Started by Commander Fuckass, March 01, 2014, 09:12:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

i'm still over the moon at seeing Saakasvili the tie eating bear pokster being governor of Odessa region. steam must have come out of Putin's ears, and his ass.

oh, and the Peskov guy, the mustachioed spokesman is a funny funny guy. apparently he's trained his newly wed wife to be just as good a liar as him.

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

Judging by headlines, Kiev will probably fall next week.

silvertone

C.Mongler

ME##

silvertone

spelling it kyiv is some 1984 shit. never saw it spelled that way til this war

C.Mongler

ME##

silvertone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

Kalahari Inkantation

April 28, 2022, 10:07:03 PM #628 Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 11:02:28 PM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: silvertone on April 04, 2022, 02:31:27 PMspelling it kyiv is some 1984 shit. never saw it spelled that way til this war

honestly as ukraine's biggest shill i 100% agree with you

and also AHAHAHAH fuck; PUTIN

putin's idiocy has galvanized support for nato throughout europe, including in historically """neutral""" finnistan and sw*den

he has singlehandedly reinvigorated the german milkitary

he has singlehandedly redeemed the shameful reputation of american intelligence (TRULY a miraculous feat. goonish)

he has dramatically increased demand for american arms and fossil fuels

he has DESTROYED the last 20 years of russian economic gains

he is ACTIUVELY FORGING a heroic and inspirational national origin story and a distinct national identity in ukraine that will be celebrated worldwide for generations long after his delusional arse is gone and russia has decayed into dust

he is demonstrating to the rest of the post-commies why you damn well best be in nato and the eu

his own dilapidated shithole of a country is UTTERLY DEFENSELESS in the face of ukraine's unstoppable resolve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millerovo_air_base_attack
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Belgorod
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_2022_Belgorod_and_Bryansk_attacks

HE'S PROVEN HIS MUCH-VAUNTED MILITARY IS ACTUALLY SUCH A DECREPIT PIECE OF SHIT THAT HIS TANKS ARE BEING TOWED AWAY BY FEARLESS UKRAINIAN FARMERS IN TRACTORS AHAHAHAH

He alone has advanced America's foreign policy aims so rapidly and so comprehensively that it's enough to make one wonder whether he's secretly the greatest CIA agent the world has ever seen. Has he really just completely lost his mind? befuddlement

YPrrrr

I don't blame Ukraine for changing the pronunciation/spelling of Kyiv to match the Ukrainian pronunciation more than the Russian.

It's mildly annoying to us but I can't hold it against them for wanting to further separate themselves from being perceived as a Russian satellite state

Go Up