September 21, 2024, 03:56:19 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Regrets?

Started by ClassicTyler, June 12, 2007, 11:49:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Do you have a regret?

Yes!
No!
Go Down

musica.cards

June 14, 2007, 03:15:28 AM #15 Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 03:18:07 AM by some_person
 My mind being corrupted by today's media, stereotypes and stuff, and I think I'm slowly turning into your average teen (I used to study whatever I wanted to, unlike your average teen, but that's slowly changing, and I'm getting more and more lazier, will my laziness interfere with my goals? gonk; ) gonk; If today's media wasn't so mind corrupting (stupidity), I wouldn't be Boyah's #1 retard v;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: some_person on June 14, 2007, 03:15:28 AM
My mind being corrupted by today's media, stereotypes and stuff, and I think I'm slowly turning into your average teen (I used to study whatever I wanted to, unlike your average teen, but that's slowly changing, and I'm getting more and more lazier, will my laziness interfere with my goals? gonk; ) gonk; If today's media wasn't so mind corrupting (stupidity), I wouldn't be Boyah's #1 retard v;
We still have Zack.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

musica.cards

Quote from: Lawlz on June 14, 2007, 03:20:05 AM
Quote from: some_person on June 14, 2007, 03:15:28 AM
We still have Zack.

But I'm the more retarded one  edumacate; I'm just not open to it like Zack is..... With his Mac and his videos and his "NO 1 CAIRS!" and the b the b the b the b the b....... v;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Fireman.exe

I regret almost everything.

Zack777

Going on the internet  edumacate;

Tomboh

I regret most things. gonk;

I was going to tell this girl how I felt about her at the end of the year. Now she goes to a different school. gonk; gonk;

heltar

Quote from: JMV290 on June 12, 2007, 06:53:03 PM
There are far too many for me to list.

My main regret is the fact that I was so lazy during high school.  I had some of the highest test(Standardized, I was 3 points away from getting a perfect score on the math section on the MCAS(MA's state test)) scores in my class. I'd always do great on tests when I took them in class.   As for homework and classwork, that was another story.   I'd blow off homework constantly.  I wouldn't do the classwork.  My GPA suffered.  I could have easily had a 4.0 or higher.   I didn't though,  my laziness caused me to have a C average.  Last time I checked my GPA was 2.7.   If I could go back I would have done more work.

Sounds like me, i never do homework but now I'm hella working on getting my GPA up (it's a 3.3)
over the summer (nao) i'm doing two semester of PE so i can get rid of my one F in PE and so i don't have to do lunch pe next year.. i'm taking

0 period american gov/econ
ap physics
ap calc bc
ap music theory
ap lit
jazz
band
band pe

heltar

I also regret this: it's the reason why if i get suspended again i'll be expelled.

BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN 8TH GRADE WTF

8th grade...barely 13 years old.

On a friday, in PE, there's this girl that I don't particularily like, and I always ignore her and make her mad cuz I never say anything helpful to her... and apparently one day she just got fed up and went to the office and filed harassment against me.
She had her friend come in and say that I said that I was going to rape her, and all this other bad stuff that was sure to get me in trouble. So they call me in, and I have my friend come in too and verify that I said none of the stuff that she said I did, and they don't really care, they just listen to the stupid girl and suspend me for the rest of the day.

Needless to say, mom wasn't very happy.

Okay, before I travel exactly one week ahead, I'll brief you on this: On my buddy profile on AIM, I had a list of peopel that I said "needed to die." In otherwords, I hated them. So some girl finds out she's on this list, and she goes and files a whatever charge against me. They call me in, talk to me, I say yes ma'am I do, and why should it even fucking matter - My computer's not even at school, and I didn't threaten her at all!

So they have my dad come and bring my laptop. They open it up. I sign in AIM for them....Edit Profile..

IT'S EMPTY.
There's not even a thing there.
And they're like whatever you're still in trouble.
and i'm like WTF, you guys are faggets
And I'm suspended not only for that Friday, but for the next 3 days of school. =\ =\ =\ =\
And I miss some jazz thing, too.

Two weeks in a row, two [unfair] suspensions on a Friday. What a load of fucking bullshit.

Now, the funny thing is that last week or something some girl wasn't getting her way in class...

"Sara, you're mom called - she said that since you forgot to go get your off campus pass so you can go to your doctor's appt, it's not too late and she said to cal her at lunch."

"Oh, Mrs. Smith! can I please call my mom?"
[Note that this teacher is anal about rules, and I mean every rule ever - she refers to the handbook all the time]

"No, wait until lunch, and then go out in the parking lot and then call her."

"But Mrs Smith! WTF! .....Mrs Smith, I don't feel well, can I go to the nurse?"

"No, you';re just fine Sara."

"MRS SMITH!!! I HAD A FEVER OF 2983423789 DEGREES LAST NIGHT AND I DONT FEEL WELL! NOW I WANT TO GO TO THE NURSE, NOW, DAMNIT!"

Now this is when I intervene. I'll have you know that this girl is just plain STUPID. She asks the stupidest questions ever and even says "I hate you, Mrs. Smith, you SUCK." Verbatim. She's really annoying and whiny, and nobody in the class likes her.

So I felt it necessary to mock her.

"OMG mrs smith, pleathhh can I go to the nurthhh? I'm thhhick, I don't feel well!"

And apparently she kinda snapped.

"MRS SMITH! I WANT TO GO TO THE STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE, I'M SICK OF HIS SHIT!"

"Well, I can';t stop you from doing that. Go ahead, here's a pass."

So she leaves.

At first I'm hella scared, cuz if I get suspended again the people at the DO said I'll get expelled. So I have reason to worry.
then a bunch of people say "I got your back, son" and stuff like that. Then i remember everyone hates her and that she realy has no backup. I don't mock her that often, really.

So they send me in, and I get to talk to my favorite disciplinary officer guy thing.

"Sean, this is not good. You know you shouldn't be bothering Sara."

"Mr Price, I can explain. I didn't realize she was having a bad day and I made the wrong comment at the wrong time. It won't happen again."

Basically, what he says after that goes down to:

"Kthxbai, juist remember that you don't want to get into any harassment stuff. It's not a good idea to do that."

I come back into class, smirking. Sara has red face as she's been crying for liek 20 minutes or something, obviously dramaticizing her story beyond belief. And then everyone cheers, LOL. I would have given her a little wink...

But i didn't want to give her any more reasons to leave the classroom. It's not so fun when she's gone. :P

CONCLUSION: DON'T FUCK WITH GIRLS WHEN THEY'RE ON THEIR PERIOD.

AND GET THIS:

After that, someone made a little picture of me on paint saying I want to kill myself and other stupid shit and she didn't get in any trouble at all. wtf?

Yes. SHE.

Pancake Paraphernalia

I regret ever going to The Science Museum.
number stations

Houdini

I regret eating four-day-old Chinese food. Ugh.

musica.cards

Quote from: Houdini on June 14, 2007, 08:01:05 PM

Microwave? wut? v;

Houdini

Quote from: some_person on June 14, 2007, 08:08:54 PM

Microwave? wut? v;
It had been sitting in the fridge for at least four days, possibly five. It tasted really funky.

musica.cards

Quote from: Houdini on June 15, 2007, 04:10:09 PM
Quote from: some_person on June 14, 2007, 08:08:54 PM

Microwave? wut? v;
It had been sitting in the fridge for at least four days, possibly five. It tasted really funky.

Well in that case, forget what I said.

MARIOMANIAC21

Joining Nsider, before that I was just your average guy who didn't even know what animation was.

iWolf

Go Up