September 21, 2024, 03:40:42 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Regrets?

Started by ClassicTyler, June 12, 2007, 11:49:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Do you have a regret?

Yes!
No!
Go Down

ClassicTyler

Do any of you have a regret?

I have many.
I wish I waited until college to tell my parents I am gay.

I also wish I told the guy I like how I felt about him before he graduated. Now he's gone.

YOUR TURN!  flower;

ncba93ivyase

Well, I really only have two. My biggest one is that I brought a ten dollar laser pointer to school back in eighth grade and got it taken up. I still feel like a dumbass for losing it, and whenever I think about it, I feel horrible. Second would be not talking to Solana when I had the chance. God damn, my social skills sucked this past year.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Bushy

I was four, walking my dog.  My mom was with me, but not paying  a lot of attention.  So My do saw a truck and tried to run after it.  The leash broke and he went.  Never to be seen again.

I still miss him.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

The artist formally known

June 12, 2007, 02:23:47 PM #3 Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 07:44:30 PM by Reaper
Being too too too nice to my one and only girlfriend, but doesn't really matter too much to me now, that was literary three years ago. I like where my life turned out, not where hers is.

My other regret is not asking this girls number a while ago, instead I gave her mine but she never called. Not too many real big ones. Wish I could say goodbye to my grandma but I did give her a goodbye before she died, just not a very meaningful one.

Himu

Wasting my life trying to impress the guy I like just for him to move away.
Letting people tell me what to do and how to do it.

Buffy

I turned down this guy in 7th grade and now I wish I hadn't. It seriously ruined our friendship too.

anus

Not telling my mom about something involving my sister. [I don't really want to talk about it.]

I can't think of more currently. Mostly social and family regrets.
dicks

Pancake Paraphernalia

For hitting the tether ball when the bell rang. That changed everything.
number stations

Daddy

There are far too many for me to list.

My main regret is the fact that I was so lazy during high school.  I had some of the highest test(Standardized, I was 3 points away from getting a perfect score on the math section on the MCAS(MA's state test)) scores in my class. I'd always do great on tests when I took them in class.   As for homework and classwork, that was another story.   I'd blow off homework constantly.  I wouldn't do the classwork.  My GPA suffered.  I could have easily had a 4.0 or higher.   I didn't though,  my laziness caused me to have a C average.  Last time I checked my GPA was 2.7.   If I could go back I would have done more work.

Pancake Paraphernalia

Once I hit that ball, my horrid fourth grade teacher took me to his class. Oh crap, what did I do this time, I was thinking. So i decided to be cool and talk to the fourth graders who were really eager to talk to me. The teahcer gave me this "think sheet" in which I was suppose to fill out. Then i mocked him. and began to write my messiest. I just wrote the most retarded answer I could, because we were having  a math test that day and I didn't want to miss any of it. Then he said I was disrespeactful and I said "whatever. Can I go do my math test?" He said I would surely be suspended and i'm going to be in the office for a while. I didn't care i was always sent there. i didn't get lunch break, but i hardley cared. Then after lunch I got to finish my test. I screamed and said i was gonna be suspended. And Mrs.Bury our awesome nice math teacher, assured me that i will not be suspended. Then, i had o have a talk with my teacher. That's when it all happned. I scream and cried and let every single thing out. Stuff happend. I don't want to talk about it though. My parents naerly got arrested and I could have been living in an orphanage. all because I hit that ball.
number stations

6M69I69B9

Quote from: DecembeR on June 12, 2007, 08:28:02 PM
Once I hit that ball, my horrid fourth grade teacher took me to his class. Oh crap, what did I do this time, I was thinking. So i decided to be cool and talk to the fourth graders who were really eager to talk to me. The teahcer gave me this "think sheet" in which I was suppose to fill out. Then i mocked him. and began to write my messiest. I just wrote the most retarded answer I could, because we were having  a math test that day and I didn't want to miss any of it. Then he said I was disrespeactful and I said "whatever. Can I go do my math test?" He said I would surely be suspended and i'm going to be in the office for a while. I didn't care i was always sent there. i didn't get lunch break, but i hardley cared. Then after lunch I got to finish my test. I screamed and said i was gonna be suspended. And Mrs.Bury our awesome nice math teacher, assured me that i will not be suspended. Then, i had o have a talk with my teacher. That's when it all happned. I scream and cried and let every single thing out. Stuff happend. I don't want to talk about it though. My parents naerly got arrested and I could have been living in an orphanage. all because I hit that ball.
Wtf? Wtf is htting a ball going to do? It was just a coincidence that you hit the ball when that happened.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

mariofreak55

one time

i moved to california

alll went down hill

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 12, 2007, 08:34:55 PM
Once I hit that ball, my horrid fourth grade teacher took me to his class. Oh crap, what did I do this time, I was thinking. So i decided to be cool and talk to the fourth graders who were really eager to talk to me. The teahcer gave me this "think sheet" in which I was suppose to fill out. Then i mocked him. and began to write my messiest. I just wrote the most retarded answer I could, because we were having  a math test that day and I didn't want to miss any of it. Then he said I was disrespeactful and I said "whatever. Can I go do my math test?" He said I would surely be suspended and i'm going to be in the office for a while. I didn't care i was always sent there. i didn't get lunch break, but i hardley cared. Then after lunch I got to finish my test. I screamed and said i was gonna be suspended. And Mrs.Bury our awesome nice math teacher, assured me that i will not be suspended. Then, i had o have a talk with my  teacher. That's when it all happned. I scream and cried and let every single thing out. Stuff happend. I don't want to talk about it though. My parents naerly got arrested and I could have been living in an orphanage. all because I hit that ball.
Wtf? Wtf is htting a ball going to do? It was just a coincidence that you hit the ball when that happened.

That coincidence changed everything, my teacher always stared at me, the school councilerkept asking if i had problems, i knew my teacher couldn't keep a secret. Once I hit it that fourth grade teacher of mine said he'll also tell my teacher and my teacher asked about my life and what's going on, I had to spill I couldn't think of anything to make up, she swore she wouldn't tell and the next day she said she told my whole family secret to the principal and ths staff. And some friends. What a teacher.
number stations

Bushy

Quote from: DecembeR on June 13, 2007, 08:40:14 PM
Once I hit that ball, my horrid fourth grade teacher took me to his class. Oh crap, what did I do this time, I was thinking. So i decided to be cool and talk to the fourth graders who were really eager to talk to me. The teahcer gave me this "think sheet" in which I was suppose to fill out. Then i mocked him. and began to write my messiest. I just wrote the most retarded answer I could, because we were having  a math test that day and I didn't want to miss any of it. Then he said I was disrespeactful and I said "whatever. Can I go do my math test?" He said I would surely be suspended and i'm going to be in the office for a while. I didn't care i was always sent there. i didn't get lunch break, but i hardley cared. Then after lunch I got to finish my test. I screamed and said i was gonna be suspended. And Mrs.Bury our awesome nice math teacher, assured me that i will not be suspended. Then, i had o have a talk with my  teacher. That's when it all happned. I scream and cried and let every single thing out. Stuff happend. I don't want to talk about it though. My parents naerly got arrested and I could have been living in an orphanage. all because I hit that ball.

That coincidence changed everything, my teacher always stared at me, the school councilerkept asking if i had problems, i knew my teacher couldn't keep a secret. Once I hit it that fourth grade teacher of mine said he'll also tell my teacher and my teacher asked about my life and what's going on, I had to spill I couldn't think of anything to make up, she swore she wouldn't tell and the next day she said she told my whole family secret to the principal and ths staff. And some friends. What a teacher.
What was it?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Bushybrow on June 13, 2007, 08:41:49 PM
Quote from: DecembeR on June 13, 2007, 08:40:14 PM

What was it?

I don't like telling people. It makes me feel so different in a bad way.
number stations

Go Up