September 27, 2024, 12:28:37 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

sam's friend is a douche

Started by Patrick Stickles, January 08, 2014, 12:07:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Patrick Stickles

so not too long ago sam posted this video to twitter:

[spoiler]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LNM-nHl5h4[/youtube]
[/spoiler]

in which she features in a video that has a dude does this whole george wood schtick by pretty much taking george wood's exact words and changing them up a little. i got kinda excited about it because i knew the reference - i don't know how popular the navigatr videos are, but here's the video he's parodying (can't find the original, but here's the retsupurae of it that made it really well known):

[spoiler]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s0lzbCK9f8[/youtube]
[/spoiler]

anyway i think it's kind of funny that he's calling back to this pretty obscure video, but i'm not sure who's seen it, so i reply to sam's tweet with the video saying "hey here's what he's copying"

apparently this dude took offense to me saying "copying" instead of "parodying" and decided to try and publicly shame me for it (noted by the period he put before the @ in the following conversation)

the conversation in question

i just feel like it's so dumb because i actually enjoyed the reference he made but thought it might be too obscure a reference to actually be a parody. like parody pretty much only works as parody when you're doing it to something that's well known, but this dude is doing it to something really obscure so it's kind of like he's trying to sell it off as his own, which is only further exemplified by the fact that he got so defensive when all i did was call out what he was parodying
What the fuck was it for anyway?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

6M69I69B9

wow he's shit at arguing

lol he just attacks your look when you clearly pointed out his bullshit

should have reacted different after he linked your img imo

but yeah that geoff the hero guy is nothing but another lame guy who wants to take a stab @ being some web celebrity or w/e

watched his pilot was shit.  skimmed through some parts. "krystal sleeps with the whole entire star fox team."  "birdo from smrpg is a transexual blah lbah iban..."  show is shit, disliked his pilot.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ncba93ivyase

jesus christ i just started reading his shitflinging

i mean goddamn what you said didn't even seem angry at all and he goes all phil fish on you in the first message holy shit lol

Also, you're one handsome motherfucker so I don't know how he could could bitch about how you look

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Patrick Stickles

oh wait he might be trying to be a douche

apparently his youtube channel is about being a parody of darksydephil or something, which like i get but again, he needs to choose his subject of parody better. no one needs to parody darksydephil for a persona because the persona of darksydephil is purposefully crafted to be a raging douche.

it'd be like parodying fred phelps by joining the westboro baptist church or some shit

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on January 08, 2014, 12:51:56 AM
oh wait he might be trying to be a douche

apparently his youtube channel is about being a parody of darksydephil or something, which like i get but again, he needs to choose his subject of parody better. no one needs to parody darksydephil for a persona because the persona of darksydephil is purposefully crafted to be a raging douche.

it'd be like parodying fred phelps by joining the westboro baptist church or some shit
yeeeaaaahh

i think he's just a legitimate dick who hides behind the "i was only pretending!" excuse when it's convenient

Wrench

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Patrick Stickles

oh wow you guys decided to start saying shit to him? that's uhhhh that's cool i guess

Commander Fuckass

January 08, 2014, 08:58:57 AM #9 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 09:05:33 AM by Sif
Quote from: Patrick Stickles on January 08, 2014, 08:57:04 AM
oh wow you guys decided to start saying shit to him? that's uhhhh that's cool i guess
totes

silvertone

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on January 08, 2014, 08:57:04 AM
i dont start shit on twitte.r

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

silvertone

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

Go Up