September 27, 2024, 10:24:46 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

recent small embarrassments

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 06, 2014, 06:43:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

so today was the first day of the semester and the professor is asking strings of silly questions and we're raising our hands without even thinking

he tells us not to inactively consume what we're told to do with some material on a future project and says "don't let it feed you, you know, like tv; interact with and understand it. who here doesn't like tv?"

i raise my hand

"WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE TV?"

apparently i was the only one to raise my hand. the next two minutes of class were all about why i don't like tv and what could possibly make me watch tv and it was basically my recent boyah post in real life

fuck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on January 06, 2014, 06:47:03 PM
Why is that embarrassing?
the whole class was looking me and some people started asking me questions as if they just encountered some native from the depths of south america

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

they are trying to shame you into watching the bourgeois indoctrination programs.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 06, 2014, 06:43:59 PM
so today was the first day of the semester and the professor is asking strings of silly questions and we're raising our hands without even thinking

he tells us not to inactively consume what we're told to do with some material on a future project and says "don't let it feed you, you know, like tv; interact with and understand it. who here doesn't like tv?"

i raise my hand

"WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE TV?"

apparently i was the only one to raise my hand. the next two minutes of class were all about why i don't like tv and what could possibly make me watch tv and it was basically my recent boyah post in real life

fuck;
wait that's bad?  well not to me anyway

lol it's just a discussion.  they just think you're interesting i'd guess at least, and wanted to get your perspective on tv since you were the only one.

anyway.  only embarrassing thing was mistaking the movie Her coming out in theatres in select theatres in january 10th when it actually is going to be shown "everywhere" that day and my family laughed.  wasn't that bad i guess.  
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Idk I was drunk enough to stammer the other night? Not very flattering

??????

snoorkel

took my car hard into a pedestrian yesterday

Quotewho the hell watches TV??????????

Daddy

I almost killed us in Brooklyn by going down a 1 way 3 lane road.  akudood;

??????

the embarrassing thing is that you used a car in brooklyn

Classic

??????

Quote from: CLASSIC on January 07, 2014, 10:07:18 AM
AIDS or poop on his dick?
the former
i douche myself until it becomes unnaturally clean leading me to become even more susceptible to transmittable illnesses <3

Classic

I'm bad about being so clean people have to use ridiculous amounts of lube just to get in. :'(

But shame on your for not using protection, you disgusting Mexican.

??????

he used protection the first time :'(
and the second time
and probably not the third time

i hate it when people don't know how to lube someone else properly :'(

Go Up