September 27, 2024, 10:27:52 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

cool things that happened to assholes you know

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 03, 2014, 08:07:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

the company that brought me to sf last year and didn't hire me has yet to turn a profit

the only money they received was a 12 million dollar investment 2 years ago

they had 51 employees when i was out there and rapidly expanding, meaning they would be paying their employees a max of ~$100000 each which is jack shit considering their location. they were also rapidly expanding into bigger and bigger office complexes which would cut their employees' wages even more

their sdk's reception was lukewarm and they have yet to make any good games

they'll likely cease to exist within this year because nobody's going to give them any money

it's funny because the ceo said i clearly didn't know what i was doing when really he didn't know a goddamn thing about the industry and got into games just to make a quick buck lol

also they fired their lead engineer days after my interview. he was the guy who found me and invited me out. if i'd interviewed with him i probably would've got the job.  also it's not a good idea to fire your best developer when you're trying to get your product set up lol

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony godā€™s blessing. But because, this shitty company failed.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Patrick Stickles

this kid i know got $14,000 on kickstarter to photograph each and every one of his near 800 friends on facebook

i am one of those 800 or so and i have no desire to actually be a part of this project

it made national news too ugh
What the fuck was it for anyway?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on January 03, 2014, 08:16:31 AM
this kid i know got $14,000 on kickstarter to photograph each and every one of his near 800 friends on facebook

i am one of those 800 or so and i have no desire to actually be a part of this project

it made national news too ugh
kick his ass and get on the news too

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

snoorkel

that is why i try to lol at companies scamming their way into big money seed investments [[rather than envy them]] and focus on my own thing because 95percent of them are exactly the same as that wrench; sounds like some terrible leadership

ME##

[spoiler]my old bfff got some girl pregnant twice and she won't let him see either but he has to pay child support lmo[/spoiler]

6M69I69B9

Quote from: David on January 03, 2014, 12:26:34 PM
[spoiler]my old bfff got some girl pregnant twice and she won't let him see either but he has to pay child support lmo[/spoiler]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cml3TU2B_38
[/youtube]
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

snoorkel

Quote from: David on January 03, 2014, 12:26:34 PM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Commander Fuckass

My ex got preggo by my old roommate

They were both crazy glad I got out of that relationship when I had the chance
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up