September 28, 2024, 02:29:38 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lmao i'm tyler

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 05, 2014, 08:33:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

hoi

[spoiler]hi davie n_u[/spoiler]

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

silvertone

Now what did we learn?
Hitler had the right ambitions but he did it the wrong way. I am not talking about the execution of every jew. He killed the eak ones and left the powerful ones alive. If you've done your homework, you would know hat the most powerful zionists worked with Hitler to create the holocaust, so no, he didn't do everything right.   giggle;

Oh and by the way, don't believe what you read in text books. that's al garbage. You have to reach in deep, hitler had a good cause, but he was bombarded by crappy media, just like hamas is being attacked today. 
hocuspocus;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: silvertone on January 05, 2014, 08:58:59 PM
Now what did we learn?
Hitler had the right ambitions but he did it the wrong way. I am not talking about the execution of every jew. He killed the eak ones and left the powerful ones alive. If you've done your homework, you would know hat the most powerful zionists worked with Hitler to create the holocaust, so no, he didn't do everything right.   giggle;

Oh and by the way, don't believe what you read in text books. that's al garbage. You have to reach in deep, hitler had a good cause, but he was bombarded by crappy media, just like hamas is being attacked today. 
hocuspocus;
WARNING: total truth within

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Classic

Finally. Someone understands me.

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: silvertone on January 05, 2014, 08:58:59 PM
Now what did we learn?

hocuspocus;
you quoted that from yahoo answers
what a reliable source
I love [you]

silvertone

the yahoo answer guy copied it from somewhere else cos i didn't get it from yahoo answer

Thyme

Quote from: Will Gregory on January 06, 2014, 12:35:57 PM
you quoted that from yahoo answers
what a reliable source

uh no he quoted tyler did you not get what this thread is supposed to be :|

Samus Aran

tyler said that verbatim on many occasions as any true boyager would know

Classic

Maybe he's not a true Boyager after all.

How disappointing.  And on my birthday of all days, too.  :(

ME##

vote felt off this island

Kalahari Inkantation

tyler
ytler
hytler

it all makes sense now

Classic

I've been found out.

And now you all die.  Reichdood;

Go Up