September 27, 2024, 08:18:08 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

bad feelings

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 04, 2014, 06:20:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: CLASSIC on January 04, 2014, 06:48:29 PM
We're talking about my inability to love.

I've already got the best ass in town, silly.
if you want to attract people you're attracted to and you have "high standards", you need to be the best

and nobody wants a fat ass

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: CLASSIC on January 04, 2014, 06:43:52 PM
That involves effort.

Working on it, working on it. I know I'm interesting enough at least.  :(
you can work your way up to the top of your career and then get the boy toy of your dreams.

Classic

Is it bad I've also had issues with finding people attractive lately?

Things I normally would like won't due. In fact pretty much nothing will.

??????

you're just experiencing a disease called homosexuality

Classic

Aren't we supposed to be deviants?

I have no sexual drive or desires whatsoever.

Hiro

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 04, 2014, 06:20:00 PM
i'll never be a badass uncle because i have no siblings

i won't even be an uncle

lol i have the opposite kinda- i mean i like being an uncle, and growing up, i've never had an uncle or aunt have any close talks with me except for like two- but not much.  so i want to be there for my niece and nephews, but i have a hard time showing my emotions to family more than people that aren't from my family.  but lol i think my immediate family is lame for the most part so i try to be there because my sister can be a bitch and strict, my parents are a bit strict, and my brother barely does anything with them.  so far the kids think im good anyway.  

and another thing about being an uncle is that my parents are so tired of the kids sometimes that i don't have to deal with that "when are you going have our grandchildren!!??" demand...well, if we have any, anyway.  which is kinda sad too if my kids want a grandma and grandpa to look up to...

Quote from: CLASSIC on January 04, 2014, 06:48:29 PM
We're talking about my inability to love.

I've already got the best ass in town, silly.

i think your inability to love may go deeper.  this is going to sound cheesy, but i studied myself sometime and have some apprehension thinking about thoughts i never thought about that could be linked to my childhood.  i learned that i was a certain way with certain things, because of something i never once considered after avoiding some problems in the past.  or not giving enough thought to them.  

though, i'm no psychologist

anyway for the thread- i have the opposite.  it's that i have too much empathy and compassion for people.  i reply so much to people and sometimes whenever i don't get an answer, i become so self-conscious of myself.  i cling on to people that may not be worth it in the end.  i have so much care for people that i don't even think about myself sometimes, even to the point of humiliating myself once in a while.  and in a lot of cases in my life, it made things worse for me.  but i have worked on that since that epiphany.

Quote from: CLASSIC on January 04, 2014, 06:52:13 PM
Is it bad I've also had issues with finding people attractive lately?

Things I normally would like won't due. In fact pretty much nothing will.
seems like a symptom of depression imo
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

[spoiler=deardiary #groanzone]i guess i could add a few things:

i can't drive for shit, i am stuck holy fuck.  most of my life i've been sheltered and my parents bought most things i wanted in the past and drove me everywhere i wanted to go- so i can be such a pussy.  but i've been progressing.  but it makes me so miserable that i don't have my license and it has been making me feel awful about the future. 

because of that, it limits what jobs i can go for- and even then i have anxiety with thinking about interviews.  i don't have anybody to teach me how to drive and i already spent like $280 on lessons.  right now the only think i have going for me is school...but this year im finishing cc...  i don't know where else to go after that- well i kind of have an idea.  but i have some brofessors i talked to about my situation, and lol they really don't want to see me become some NEET, so they've been helping out a whole lot

but i always end up thinking that...what if i make all of their help just useless in the end?  but i know i gotta think better than that...i just have to.  i can't be that pathetic.   they have so much confidence in me about being a successful person regardless of my anxiety and average grades 

but i just don't know in the end.  i don't want to be a disappointment to myself and everybody else who has helped me- I just can't.  [/spoiler]
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ME##

also it's weird to think that most of the ppl i went to school w/ and am 'friends' w/ on facebook will be graduating this year

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 04, 2014, 06:46:45 PM
start doing pushups everyday no exceptions

go up one a day

once you've lost sufficient weight, get a pullup bar like me a strongbad did

also do squats for a nice juicy ass. you've got enough weight on you that your own body weight will get you a firm, muscular ass pretty fast. by the time you loose all that fat you'll have the best ass in town

lol speaking of pullup bars
i tried to install mine at my parents house and thought i did it right but it fell after like 10 pullups and i bruised both my knees hella bad on tile floor
now i am scared to install it in my apartment...

Mando Pandango

for the first time in 5 years or so i have real feelings for someone who i thought felt the same but she's in love with somebody else

yaaaaay
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: udderfailure on January 06, 2014, 12:02:44 PM
lol speaking of pullup bars
i tried to install mine at my parents house and thought i did it right but it fell after like 10 pullups and i bruised both my knees hella bad on tile floor
now i am scared to install it in my apartment...
i have this one and it works fine: http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Fitness-31010-Multi-Gym/dp/B008DNAJYI/ref=sr_1_5?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1389045653&sr=1-5
Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on January 06, 2014, 01:58:01 PM
for the first time in 5 years or so i have real feelings for someone who i thought felt the same but she's in love with somebody else

yaaaaay
cut that bitch out of your life entirely

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Mando Pandango

part of me wants to. part of me is still holding onto some bit of hope because:

1. they went on one date and now he's off to boot camp, so as selfish as i know it sounds, i'm hoping it fizzles out between them
2. from her tumblr: "If I don't stop having dreams about you, I think I might fall in love."
from her mouth today: "I've been having a lot of weird dreams about you lately"

Either way, she's been nothing but a great friend to me so it would be so unfair, but if I keep feeling like this I won't really have a choice
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

getting to the semi-final of the domestic cup but having to do without half of your starting defence because of suspensions

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on January 06, 2014, 02:31:05 PM
part of me wants to. part of me is still holding onto some bit of hope because:

1. they went on one date and now he's off to boot camp, so as selfish as i know it sounds, i'm hoping it fizzles out between them
2. from her tumblr: "If I don't stop having dreams about you, I think I might fall in love."
from her mouth today: "I've been having a lot of weird dreams about you lately"

Either way, she's been nothing but a great friend to me so it would be so unfair, but if I keep feeling like this I won't really have a choice
protip: don't have hope in women because they never come to really like you with time. either they do the minute they meet you, or they never do

if women can't get with a man fairly quickly, they only see them as friends. men instead have the problem of liking a women they more they know her.

there's no hope and you're only torturing yourself.

and you may not believe it, but the tumblr shit she posted is probably about another man even though she said weird shit to you too

Go Up