September 19, 2024, 02:52:55 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

things that make you cry

Started by ME##, April 10, 2014, 10:24:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 15, 2014, 10:59:37 PM
Quote from: TLL7-MIB-7LLT on April 15, 2014, 10:44:49 PMtfw i feel sad about myself and anyone who's ever had dad issues.  

i swear, when i become a social worker, (planning to go for teens/college students, but i could do children as well.) one of the few things im going to do is to somehow get fathers more interactive with their children.  (i mean, im going to aim for both parents, but fathers are common in being absent/neglectful/troublesome from studies and etc..  lol i haven't even gone into gay/lesbian/trans parents, but that's a diff. issue)  some sort of male figure- stepfather, grandfather idk.  most people i meet just don't have a father figures or if they do, their fathers are shit.  i can't stand it.  i gotta change this somehow idk.  

[spoiler]that is if i get thru my studies 1st, in which i should be, as im staying up solely to do a paper.[/spoiler]
a lack of male role models is quite possibly the biggest cause of youth crime and it's also a big reason for dropping out of high school and depression and loads of other issues

[spoiler]it's also why a lot of women become sluts and become pregnant from men who don't give a shit about them and repeat the cycle[/spoiler]

my criminal justice teacher was also a social worker and he made himself available to the boys he worked with 24/7. i'm pretty sure he helped keep a lot of kids from going to prison someday.
i'd really love to be some sort of male role model.  i mean i might seem cheesy af but i'd really like to reach out to somebody somehow while still putting up the appropriate boundaries.  (im not a 24/7 guy but i'd probably be more of an 18/7 guy at least, and etc..)

but it's not like im manly myself or something.  (inb4 cis scum, all u niqqas can sukk my dikk nnnnn.)  maybe i should just cut my hair more often and get...buff?  long hair is really taking a toll on me anyway

regardless of being manly/unmanly im gonna become a sw
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ncba93ivyase

April 15, 2014, 11:50:49 PM #31 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:38:48 AM by ncba93ivyase
get swole, cut your hair, and have your piece visible at all times

lil niggas will respect you

get a hi top fade as well

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

a cool male role model would be best cry;

FAMY2

Quote from: Not Famy on April 11, 2014, 10:47:09 AM
alycia dying of cancer

This post. Know that feeling all too well.  :'(

Go Up