April 19, 2024, 11:11:27 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Amazon Air

Started by strongbad, December 01, 2013, 10:21:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

??????

amazoning airing a package that intercepts a plane's direction and kill thousands of passengers indirectly

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: K L U X on December 02, 2013, 12:06:49 AM
amazoning airing a package that intercepts a plane's direction and kill thousands of passengers indirectly
this is why it needs FAA approval but let's not let the facts get in the way of the story
I love [you]

snoorkel

Samus Aran

inb4 these things get shot down all the time by hicks with shotguns and the packages get dropped onto people's roofs and the drones crash in the middle of nowhere and

Quote from: K L U X on December 02, 2013, 12:06:49 AM

ncba93ivyase

because you know rednecks shoot down airplanes all the time

i'm pretty sure shooting down any sort of legal aircraft would be a federal offense

also the only reason amazon hasn't started using this yet is because they're awaiting approval from the faa. they'll know the trajectories of every flying machine in the country and avoid it

and honestly i'd trust amazon more than any airline to not crash

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

how naive of you to trust anyone

Snowy

Aw nice, now I can get my video games and be disappointed with them even sooner.

??????

Quote from: silvertone on January 03, 2014, 12:23:17 PM
how naive of you to trust anyone
you can trust me
just give me
all of your information
so i can keep you safe

silvertone

Quote from: K L U X on January 11, 2014, 10:55:11 AM
you can trust me
just give me
all of your information
so i can keep you safe

all my information is within my secret code. if uknow my code then you know my information.  but mmy code is a secret

Go Up