September 24, 2024, 04:25:19 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Making the Investment of the Future Boyah With BOYAH LOTTERY

Started by [hedy]Zidone, November 13, 2013, 07:54:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

Gracious Friends,

As you know the Boyah 2.0 is a long in the making project the world awaits with Anticipation. However, unexpected Setbacks threaten to delay the rollout many moons. Friends, the Doodthing needs root canal surgeriy, and only YOU can help us pay for. However, we here at the Committee of Doodthing Health know that the Posters of Boyah are not wont to part ways with their hard earned post-monies. Thereby, I and the other members of the Committee have contrived a Plan to cover the cost of Doodthing bills through member contributeion but also provide a chance for You to get a slice of the big pie: The Boyah Lottery.

For the infinitesimal price of 500 LƃÅ"TS you can buy a Lottery Ticket here today and enter your Combo. Get them while you can -- only 195 Tickets in store at the time! The more who are entered, the bigger a Jackpot. Limit 4 per poster.*

*Lottery drawing, winning not guaranteed the offer is void where you are not allowed.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

Go Up