~!!! BIG SALE !!!~ RARE DISCONTINUED ITEMS ON SALE!!!! [mint cond]

Started by Samus Aran, November 13, 2013, 03:54:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Come one, come all! Big sale on the unique item "Change Display Name" in the Boyah Trade Centre!

Are you tired of the price gouging by sellers like Famy and LOTE? We were, so we decided to sell for crazy low prices and bring the savings to YOU!!! So for a limited time, get huge discounts on this rare, discontinued item! That's right, for a limited time only!!

While supplies last. Some restrictions may apply.

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Samus Aran

And we've already had our first buyer! These items are going fast! Buy now while you still can!!!

Thyme

i hope the infinite one isn't a trap or something because i just bought it O_0

edit i used it and it's still there so i guess it's genuine lol

don't let's

Samus Aran

Three are already gone!! Won't be long now before they're all sold out!!

And I come to you now with another BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Another rare, discontinued item is now available on the Trade Centre! Behold, the fabled "Change User Title" item! For sale now on the Trade Centre for the first time in eons! This item is only available straight from us, at a low low price to bring the savings to YOU!! Don't wait, pick up this rare item before it's gone!!

don't let's

Although, now I guess it's time to sweep in, stock up, and resell them all at a higher price.

ME##

Samus Aran

due to limited quantity, the remainder of our stock has risen in price just a teeeeensy bit

don't let's

Samus Aran

Nyerp

ME##

Snowy

Go Up