April 16, 2024, 12:31:54 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New Death Grips album.

Started by Geno, November 13, 2013, 01:57:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Geno on November 14, 2013, 01:03:26 PM
Last time I was here you weren't much of a music guy. If that's still the case, Death Grips probably isn't for you. It's not easily accessible music at all.
its not easiyl accessible because it's fucking hyped up smemga that new age pinko fucks at p4k pick out of their half flaccid dicks and rub into their ears

Samus Aran

why even mention pitchfork they are completely irrelevant to any music discussion ever jesus notsid

silvertone

ncba93ivyase

i've tried listening to death grips before and i didn't like them one bit

i skimmed through this album

my opinion remains unchanged

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

I'm with lawlz and notsid. Then again I've never been one for such harsh music

But in regards to this album... Needledrop didn't even like it and he's huge on death grips. Not that that means anything. Other than maybe he'll start reviewing some other genres more since he seems cyclical to me

Samus Aran

i actually like this slightly less upon relisten lol

granted, i still like it, and i still think it's better than no love deep web (because that album was just kinda ok i guess), but it's still definitely not one of their better albums at all

exmilitary is untouchable

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 18, 2013, 02:57:13 PM
i actually like this slightly less upon relisten lol
maybe you like it less because other people don't like it as much and your opinions have been swayed

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 18, 2013, 02:59:43 PM
maybe you like it less because other people don't like it as much and your opinions have been swayed

on a subconscious level that's possible

but i think it has more to do with the fact that i was a bit hyped when it first came out and that probably made me like it slightly more than i do now lol

Hiro

i like it as much as before (which is quite a bit), it's better than no love deep web (which has some amazing tracks but overall is just alright) but not near as good as exmilitary or the money store.
i think it's more that they've just been putting out too much too fast so we're getting death grips overload, if they just take some more time to put something together it would probably be amazing

Commander Fuckass

I only like The Money Store album
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kefka on November 19, 2013, 07:18:31 AM
I only like The Money Store album

it's definitely the most accessible Death Grips album

but i think you would probably dig at least a few songs off of Exmilitary too

Go Up