September 25, 2024, 02:13:05 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

things other people do that piss you off and Don't Make Sense

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 12, 2013, 01:30:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 12, 2013, 03:42:52 PM
i can't even walk when high

how do people drive
Different people experience a different kind of high. I'm more focused when I'm high and it actually makes me a better driver.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on November 13, 2013, 12:51:14 PM
Different people experience a different kind of high. I'm more focused when I'm high and it actually makes me a better driver.
i've heard drunk people say the same

they all crash

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 13, 2013, 01:18:14 PM
i've heard drunk people say the same

they all crash
Not the same thing at all. When you're drunk your mind is sloppy and clouded. Some people are able to focus harder when they smoke weed but you really don't see that ever happening for drunk people.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

silvertone

hitler was running a good country until he got high on amphetamines

u smoke that

and u smoke weed

wat is the differnece 
dont smoke

ME##

Quote from: silvertone on November 13, 2013, 01:41:00 PM
hitler was running a good country until he got high on amphetamines

u smoke that

and u smoke weed

wat is the differnece 
dont smoke
weed caused hitler's overconfidence in warfare

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on November 13, 2013, 01:30:20 PM
Not the same thing at all. When you're drunk your mind is sloppy and clouded. Some people are able to focus harder when they smoke weed but you really don't see that ever happening for drunk people.
i code better and do math better after a couple of drinks

it doesn't mean i should drive

being high in no way makes you smarter or improves your focus. those would be nootropics and marijuana is the exact goddamn opposite

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 13, 2013, 05:41:04 PM
i code better and do math better after a couple of drinks

it doesn't mean i should drive

being high in no way makes you smarter or improves your focus. those would be nootropics and marijuana is the exact goddamn opposite
I'm not saying it's smart, but sometimes you just gotta drive.

Stupid people shouldn't be driving while high though. I think we can all agree on that.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on November 13, 2013, 06:02:39 PM

Stupid people shouldn't be driving while high though. I think we can all agree on that.
how about if you have to drive you don't get high beforehand

and if you think driving intoxicated is okay, then you are a stupid person

silvertone

Quote from: Geno on November 13, 2013, 06:02:39 PM

Boo hoo hoo someone proved me wrong on a subject so I'm going to spend my entire life pretending that nothing is important just so I can avoid ever being proven wrong on anything, I'm insecure and helpless, waaaaah

Fuck, look up Nietzsche's "Last Man", because that's you to a T.

Nyerp

Quote from: silvertone on November 13, 2013, 06:34:48 PM
Boo hoo hoo someone proved me wrong on a subject so I'm going to spend my entire life pretending that nothing is important just so I can avoid ever being proven wrong on anything, I'm insecure and helpless, waaaaah

Fuck, look up Nietzsche's "Last Man", because that's you to a T.

is this The Real Silvertone

YPrrrr

In my experience a lot of people who smoke drive great because they're really paranoid about the cops finding their stash so they drive to the law

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Go Up