September 25, 2024, 02:22:03 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

things other people do that piss you off and Don't Make Sense

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 12, 2013, 01:30:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

driving drunk/high

blasting music from their cell phone

listening to music through headphones at max volume

taking a shit in a public restroom and not washing your hands seriously what the fuck why do so many people do this

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

People Who Can't APpreciate the Name Maurice because it is sincere and beautiful

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

Hiro

ncba93ivyase

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: udderfailure on November 13, 2013, 07:16:34 AM
it's easy to become accustomed to being high
the point of being high is that you're in an altered state of mind

just like being drunk

they're different words but they're the same idea and driving while high or drunk is not good

YPrrrr

strongbad

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/how-high-too-high-kiro-7-tests-pot-smoking-drivers/nWLrZ/
not a scientific test by any means, but i think that it provides pretty good insight

if you smoke a lot of weed, you can still have adequate skills to drive if you're high
you can still get too high to drive, but it varies a lot based on how used to being high you  are
that being said because tolerance and personal use are factors, it is really hard to test for if somebody is too high to be driving or not via a dui test, so i don't think that it should necessarily be legal

TooB

Hiros sudden hatred of me

Not that its pissing me off tho, just  confuseddood;

Snowy

I don't think Hiro hates you. I just think Hiro is being Hiro.

TooB

Go Up