September 25, 2024, 02:22:34 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you see other Boyagers?

Started by Classic, November 10, 2013, 04:55:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 10, 2013, 07:35:03 PM
i play the hand i'm dealt n_u
i think ill just reply to anybody above that posts unless i've done them already and if it gets in active ill just post w/e or ill just post ppl i haven't done b/c i really love the idea of this thread

i think of popsi as an outgoing guy w/ a lot of strengths in socializing but there is one fear that is yet to be discovered that he hasn't realized yet

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 10, 2013, 07:01:37 PM
i see mib as this weird kid who really just wants to be loved

but people are fucking dicks

i literally got teary eyed and still am

lol...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Mando Pandango

mib is a tortured artist. Someone passionate about his life but who is tortured by his childhood experiences, though it sometimes serves as his fuel. Long after his death, he will be seen as a visionary, one who captured a million silenced voices of his generation

or maybe he's just a weirdo idk

Quote from: The Last MIB on November 10, 2013, 07:47:31 PM
i think of popsi as an outgoing guy w/ a lot of strengths in socializing but there is one fear that is yet to be discovered that he hasn't realized yet

Quote from: The Last MIB on November 10, 2013, 07:47:31 PM
that he hasn't realized yet
r u sure about that
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

??????

November 10, 2013, 08:04:09 PM #18 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:09:34 PM by K L U X
i think of you as those sharply bitter and jolly bubbly gays that use toilet humor
also a bottom

i think of felt as having a legitimate psychological problem, i'm just an asshole lol

i think of jmv as that silly plain guy who is cynical because people are really dumb and will never change like call you several times to ask why a computer isn't turning on without checking the cord  

i think of lawlz as that guy who once deluded himself to know about a lot of things and recently sharply recognize that things are more harder and harsher than once thought 

i see strongbad as really, really white
and silvertone stuck in paralyzing confusion out of his emerging spirituality clashing with institutional dogma

you are all so regular that i can't even differentiate anymore anymore

Mando Pandango

Quote from: K L U X on November 10, 2013, 08:04:09 PM
i think of you as those sharply bitter and jolly bubbly gays that use toilet humor
also a bottom
i would argue but the other day i told my friend to sneeze into her boss's mouth so i think you may be onto something

ME##

??????

i wasn't talking about you, you dumb nigger
you're not even gay for me to accuse you of being a bottom lol

Mando Pandango

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

??????

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 10, 2013, 08:12:03 PM
Lmao
i c u as rly fab

also one of those 'weird' guys
weird as in you're not those people who suffer from love-shyness or people who have social anxiety disorder, and you don't seem painfully boring and you're not hideous and don't have aspergers but somehow can't get a girlfriend

did your mom coddle you
did she molest you
are you scared of girls lol

im not being funny because moms can be narcissists and abuse their child and cause a fear of women
but i'm giggling because its funny

Mando Pandango

Do you want me to open up

is this really the venue for that

6M69I69B9

November 10, 2013, 08:32:20 PM #26 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:59:17 PM by The Last MIB
...am i really that weird..?  at least online.  

[spoiler=off-topic bitchy vent]i always felt i could never really hold a conversation with others unless it was with an adult, i guess that's why i always looked forward to going to social workers/profs/etc. because i could never really talk with anybody when i was in high school.  a lot of people know i that i pause and think a lot before i have anythign to say- because i'm thinking about multiple things as soon as i get into a conversation that sometimes ill notice random shit around me.  or i just get too shy that i just avoid talkign to people or don't know what to actually say.  i just feel really...left out.  it gets really hard talking to people that i just stop.  but the social workers/profs. say that im charming, articulate, and funny- and lol i have such a different personality when talking to them, but it never really goes like that with other people.  
whenever i have small talk with classmates- i'm usually just the one in the back that owuld once in a while would contribute to convos and laugh with others but only once in a while.  ill have small talk with everybody with either me or somebody else starting the convo.  some people know that i pause a lot when trying to talk too or ill have to tell them when i don't respond quicker enough.    i've been said to be really unique with ideas and stretchign them, and in some art classes i've been talked about with have interesting compisitions or something.  lol one guy in the class said crazy ppl are usually the ones that are unique.  lol...  but yeah other than that i guess i can talk "normally" i mean other peopel don't mind when i gotta pause.  but aside from that i can make small talk at least...

hell it's kind of hard for me to even socialize online too because i just don't know what to talk about either.  i only have one friend that i had from high school aside from the social workers/profs/psychs that i've gone to, that i could talk to without having that much of a problem, but it's only online since i can't drive and he doesn't have a license and enough time.  

idk maybe i should just die.  i just can't talk to people- regardless of irl or online.  it's not like i have that much of an interest in anything to make a convo with.  lol im just really down right now.  

for the record, i am not diagnosed with autism/aspergers.  only adhd and major depression.  it's so weird- profs think i just really haven't met my kind of people yet.  lol...[/spoiler]

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 10, 2013, 08:02:08 PM
mib is a tortured artist. Someone passionate about his life but who is tortured by his childhood experiences, though it one who captured a million silenced voices of his generation
odd that i have something in mind for that

something in the making...very slowly.  

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 10, 2013, 08:02:08 PM
r u sure about that
kinda yea

idk they're just feelings.  
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

??????

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 10, 2013, 08:26:15 PM
Do you want me to open up

is this really the venue for that
it is for me because i love juicy stories and i'm sure other people do too
boyah needs this
or we'll have to resort to snowy and dp fighting for entertainment
or lawlz being excessively predictable

Mando Pandango

Maybe some other time i don't wanna derail this thread

??????

Go Up